The very idea of ??exploring the origin of life is in itself one of the greatest mysteries of humanity. We are the product of an event of chance or we come from an extraterrestrial experiment are just some hypotheses. But, if we explore those theories with a Spore game with all its codes , it would be a very interesting option to explore.
Valid and active codes of Spore
Before talking about the Spore codes we have to tell you that there is a wide variety of them. Therefore, at HDGamers we set out to divide them according to their characteristics and benefits in the list that you will see below.
These codes will allow you to control some basic aspects of the game such as the size of the interface. Even even the inclusion of other tricks depends on them.
Therefore, we placed them from the beginning to highlight their great importance. These codes are as follows.
- help: Using it you will have access to a list of many of the possible console commands
- clear: Use to clear all commands from the console.
- capturePlanetGIF: A code that allows you to capture a rotating GIF of the planet you are on and store it in the AnimatedAvatars directory.
- help (command): By entering the name of any command that you will see later, you will find a description of its action and its use.
- help –full: Using it displays a list of all possible console commands.
- Freedom (on / off) or (true / false): With this code you can increase the size of the complexity meter. Just as boundary-breaking creations are not pollinated and cannot be played in-game. This is denoted by a red symbol on your Sporepedia card.
- Killallhints: With this code you will be able to eliminate all the tracks of the game.
- SetTime (h, m): This trick sets the time of day at the Avatar position and optionally a speed multiplier.
- freeCam: This code toggles free camera mode, which allows the player to pan and zoom the camera to ridiculous lengths, even long enough for the entire planet to be in view.
Visual Modification Codes
With these Spore codes you will have the ability to modify almost any visual aspect of the game to your liking, from the name of the planets to the appearance of your cell.
- rename planet new name: This code changes the name of the selected planet.
- ename star new name: Like the previous one, with this trick you can change the name of the selected star.
- blockmode: This code converts creatures into their block representations. To undo, enter the trick again.
- levels -unlock: This code allows you to unlock all stages for new games, even if you have not completed your prerequisite stages.
- Colladaexport: This code exports a 3D mesh of the creature currently viewed in .dae format to the My Spore Creations / Creatures folder. Only in patch 1.5 and later.
- highresTextureLevel [off / low / medium / high]: This code adjusts the quality of the vehicle and building textures.
Filter codes and tricks
The funny thing about these codes is that you can add new perspectives and visual attributes to your game. So, although it is not very useful, you will have an aesthetic according to your tastes.
- stylefilter –none: This code changes the view to normal
- styleFilter –oilPaint: This code gives the game an oil painting effect
- styleFilter –filmNoir: This code allows you to view the game in black and white
- styleFilter -microscope: This code gives the game a whiteboard effect
- styleFilter -norainbows: This code gives the game a darker and less colorful effect
- styleFilter –nextgen: This code gives the game a fog effect
- adventureLook –none: This code changes the view to normal
- adventureLook –norainbows: This code gives the game a darker and less colorful effect
- adventureLook –watercolor: This code gives the game a watercolor effect
- adventureLook –sepia: This code gives the game an old photography effect
- adventureLook -sixteenbit: This code gives the game a blocky appearance and adds dithering
- adventureLook -filmnoir: This code gives the game a black and white view and adds imperfections, like the old black and white television. And it rains all the time.
Expired Spore Codes
Fortunately for lovers of Spore and its practical way of exemplifying evolution. All the codes described above continue to work normally.
How to redeem codes for Spore
The last point in this guide on Spore codes is precisely how to activate them.
The truth about this is that it is quite easy since you only have to press the Crtl + Shift + C keys at the same time, which will open the game console. Once there, you can enter all the codes described above.
Next, we leave you with a small video where the procedure we have just described is illustrated.
Before you finish, remember to visit some of our most read articles:
- Lego Marvel Avengers Codes
- Limitless RPG Codes
- Treelands Codes
- Kart Kingdom Codes
- Infinity RPG Codes
We hope you have enjoyed this post and that you found the information you were looking for. If you think that we should update any information about Spore Codes or that we have made a mistake, do not hesitate to write to us!