The unknown is usually a great attraction to dare to experience new adventures. As well as facing new challenges and testing our abilities to decipher riddles, tricks or traps that allow us to open the doors to what only few know. That is why at HDGamers we give you a hand with the Dishonored security codes.
Valid and active codes of Dishonored security
In this order of ideas, when we talk about dishonored security codes , we refer to a set of tricks that will be very useful to us. Primarily because they are the keys that will open doors that, apparently, are blocked.
It should be noted that you will encounter these problematic doors in different missions. So, we have decided to prepare this list with the codes that you will need in each one of them.
Without a doubt, a great help to have more options to explore and survive. Therefore, we present the commands that are currently active.
- 451: Corresponds to Mission 1 and you are Dishonored. The safe in the sewers, past the point where Corvo retrieves his equipment.
- 287: Corresponds to Mission 2 and you get yourself to High Supervisor Campbell (Dr. Galvani’s house). The safe in Dr. Galvani’s apartment.
- 217: Corresponds to Mission 2 and you get Supervisor Superior Campbell (door of the Supervisor building). The closed door of the kennel area.
- 203: Corresponds to Mission 2 and you get Supervisor Superior Campbell (Supervisor base). In the backyard of the Dean’s base.
- 138, 656, 679, 696, or 879: Corresponds to Mission 3 and you get House of Pleasure (Slackjaw quest). In the art dealer’s room. This apparently is the only safe whose combination is different in each game.
- 656 or 696: Corresponds to mission 3 and you get Casa del Placer (artist’s house).
- 437 or 473: Corresponds to Mission 4 and you get The Royal Physician (upper floor of the building). At Pratchett’s house.
- 294: Corresponds to Mission 4 and you get yourself to The Royal Physician (behind the painting). Behind the painting in the ruined building in the prisoners’ area outside Sokolov’s house
- 935: Corresponds to Mission 6 and you get yourself Back to the Tower (Lord Regent’s quarters). In the Lord Regent’s private room.
- 428, 525, 528, or 628: Corresponds to Mission 7 and you get to the Flooded District (after diving in the water to enter the building). In the sewer area, next to the bone talisman.
- 428, 525, 528, or 628: Corresponds to Mission 7 and you get Flooded District (Puerto Viejo Sewer District). Underwater at Central Rudshore. Upon entering, on the left hand side along the sidewalk between the two buildings there is an underwater door. You will find the key where the first painting of sokolov is (exit through the other window of the room) a letter from Amelia to Heather (thanks to the user Emersonali13 for the indication of this safe).
Expired Dishonored Security Codes
At the moment, there are no expired dishonored security codes.
How to redeem Dishonored Security Codes
To be able to use all the Dishonored security codes and that no safe is a problem. You only have to approach one of them, point the cursor at the security band of it. Then you just have to enter the combination with the movement arrows.
Next, we leave you with a small video that illustrates the entire procedure that we have previously described.
Now that you know everything about Dishonored Security Codes , there will be no door that is an obstacle in your search for great riches.
You will also find it interesting to read about: