To become a great Pokémon master you need to learn all those little tricks that will give you the edge on the battlefield. That is why today we will teach you how to get Rock Smash in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.
How to get Rock Smash in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl?
To get the Rock Smash follow these steps to the letter.
- The first thing you should do is go to Oreburgh City.
- Once in it, go to the city gym.
- Challenge the leader to a fight and defeat him. He has medium and low level Pokémon, so it shouldn’t be a big problem.
- Upon beating him, he will give you the Coal Badge.
- Once you have it, go to the city gates.
- Here you will see a hiker standing very close to the door on the inside.
- Talk to him and he will give you the Rock Smash.
What advantages does Rock Smash have in the game?
Importantly, this is a fairly strong physical fighting move. One that you can use in any outdoor area of the game. Likewise, it will give a bonus in the attack to Pokémon with this characteristic, such as Riolu for example.
By the way, if you are interested in getting one of the strongest characters, we invite you to see our how to capture Riolu. Trust us, if you combine it with this technique, it will be one of the strongest Pokémon in the game.
In this order of ideas, the Rock Smash will allow you to break rocks and cracked walls. An incredible way to get coins easily and, if that were not enough, to improve the experience of your character. So, as you may have noticed, knowing how to get Rock Smash in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl is really important.