Your .mov video won’t play? It always happens at the worst moment, learn here how to fix it with the mov repair . If a message like this “media not availabTech Guides
How to do Video mov repair
You shouldn’t worry, your videos .mov can be recovered, with this recommendation they will be as new. What usually happens is that in the transfer of the .mov, from the card to your computer something goes wrong and your video becomes unreadable, “corrupted”.
To recover .mov videos you need download a mov repair software that works specifically with the. Our recommendation in HD Gamers is the Stellar repairer of mov .
This is a tool specialized in mov repair, the effectiveness rate is high. It repairs corrupted videos in any part of the process, be it from file transfer, conversion or editing.
So far he has not failed with any video that we have given him. Out of four videos that we needed to retrieve, all four worked perfectly.
Repair mov for Mac and Windows
No matter what brand of computer or what operating system you use, Stellar mov fixer works for both Mac and Windows and is compatible with all brands of computers and cameras.
As long as the video is of .mov source, the program will repair your videos.
What does it mean if my video mov is damaged or corrupt?
This would be the simplest explanation: When a mov file is damaged, specifically when the error that “it is corrupt” appears, it means that e l content in it is messy, misspelled.
So your video mov has small parts that are out of order or missing, this makes many applications unable to read them and only gives you the classic error: “ mov file corrupt or not available ”.
Your video is there, but parts of it are missing, or it is arranged in such a way that the program cannot read it How is this possible? Easy, let’s do a practical example:
You (That you are the video card) are writing with your pencil (which is the usb cable with which you pass the information to the computer) on a sheet of paper (which would be the video).
You write very well something that is dictated to you, but in a moment an earthquake is unleashed (The USB cable moves, your computer shuts down or a virus attacks) and your penmanship begins to fail, and you write words over others and everything is very messy.
Finally, imagine that he e handed that sheet of paper to someone (Which would be the editing program) the person will see the sheet with your scribbles and will tell you “I can’t read it” … Now do you understand?
Stellar would be like a person who is dedicated to carefully reading everything you wrote during the earthquake and copying it again in order.
More mov repair tools
We liked this repairer mov above others because not only does it basic. If your video cannot be read it will recover it, but it does not stay there: Fix stuttering videos, fix blurry or flickering mov videos, fix audio sync problems and many more. All in a few clicks.
This tool seems to us to be indispensable for content creators e influencers.
Why do we stick with Stellar?
In addition to its efficiency (So far we have recovered all the videos .mov) and its tools, we liked this repairman because it is one of the few that allows you to preview the videos before recovering them completely.
So far these are the video mov errors that we have effectively fixed with Stellar:
- Avi videos out of sync.
- Avi videos frozen, or choppy for no reason.
- Fix the “QuickTime Error”
- “Media file upload error”
- “The video cannot be loaded”
- Audio out of sync or damaged
- Videos that look blurry on the computer but not on the camera.
Why are .mov videos corrupted?
The most common case happens due to transmission errors (From your camera or phone to your computer), by virus attacks or by applications that use them and malfunction.
- Let’s analyze the first case: Transfer errors when using an SD card to play the videos .mov It sure was what happened to you! No?
Usually the mov file gets corrupted when the pass is very slow, there a data failure occurs, if the file is very large, the SD card is not good or the cable you are using is a poor quality USB, the data may be written incorrectly inside your video. It is an error that happens frequently in .mov
Let’s say, a misunderstanding between the speed at which the card outputs the information and the speed at which the cable or port copies it.
- The second case: A attack by a malware or virus, that makes the program that is reading the video malfunction, let’s say premier.
As a result, the mov file gets corrupted, gets messed up, overwrites so that it can no longer be read, as we explained with the example of the sheet of paper.
How to avoid corrupting videos in .mov?
- The first step is keep your system protected for malware or viruses and scan it frequently.
- Never, in n any scenario eject or disconnect the storage device during the pass of the files.
- Always ejects devices before disconnecting them, this way you will avoid future error problems in video mov files.
- Avoid turning off the device when a video file is playing. Close all files before executing a shutdown.
- When you are on the camera or on the phone avoid turning off the device while watching the video . On mobile the best thing you can do is close all files before turning it off.
- Never convert .mov videos to other formats if not necessary and if it is the case use reliable converters.
If you listen to us and always respect these rules, you will avoid having to repair mov to a video, for everything else there is Stellar.