Being a DIK is a fantastic choice-driven episodic visual novel with a strong emphasis on enjoying college life. The game is actually comparable to its rivals in that it has an intriguing plot and is packed with drama, comedy, and minigames. The protagonist of the game, a man from a poor household, leaves his widowed father and summer love to attend college at Royce & Burgmeister.
Being a Dik Vault Codes List
Each episode has one of the following Vault Codes, Combinations, or Numbers:
- Episode 4 Vault Code, Number or Combination: 0421
- Episode 7 Vault Code, Number or Combination: 1159
- Interlude Season 3 Vault Code, Number or Combination: 2575
- Episode 5 Vault Code, Number or Combination: 4226
- Episode 1 Vault Code, Number or Combination: 1386
- Episode 2 Vault Code, Number or Combination: 4413
- Episode 8 Vault Code, Number or Combination: 3211
- V 0.6 or Episode 6 Vault Code, Number or Combination: 4463
- V 0.3 or Episode 3 Vault Code, Number or Combination: 3985
How to Use the DIK Vault Codes?
Being a DIK Vault code combination, it has simple and uncomplicated usage procedures. Fire up the phone in the game and enter the vault first to get this one started. Enter any Being a DIK Vault code at this point to unlock exclusive renders.
How To Find Out The Numbers Of Vault Code In Being A DIK?
There are mainly hidden hints during free roams that disclose the numbers you’ll need later. So, attempt to find numbers when you have free rein in the game. For instance, the Vault code in Being a DIK Episode 5 is 4226, and this is how you actually discover the combinations:
As you can see, in order to obtain the Being a DIK Vault password, Numbers, and Combinations, you must be extremely meticulous and make sure that nothing in the game is overlooked. Check our Being a DIK vault code guide whenever you need it if you want to skip the in-game dialogues.