A new wave of games from the Pokémon universe is here and with it we have the call for a new generation of trainers. That is why you need to learn all the tricks, starting with how to get MO Surf in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.
In this way you will have one of the most important tools to make your journey through this fantastic world much easier. Without further ado, let’s get started.
Where to get the MO Surf in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl?
To find the move Surf you just have to follow these simple steps:
- First, find Cynthis. She will give you an enchantment.
- Then you will have to travel to Celestial Town.
- Once there, find Team Galactic and challenge them to a duel. They are found wandering around in Ruins of the Town.
- Obviously, you will have to defeat them.
- Upon defeating them, you will be able to speak with the Mayor of the city, her name is Cynthia. She will be in charge of awarding you the MO Surf for your effort and courage in defeating these relentless enemies.
- In exchange for him, you will have to give him the enchantment that Cynthis gave you before starting your journey.
On the other hand, it is important that you know that if you want to use the Surf out of combat, you will have to go to the Hearthome City gym and defeat its leader.
Follow these steps you will have no problem where to find the MO Surf in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. Always remember that it is a vital tool for the game. With it you can capture Riolu for example. So there is no time to lose to perform this as one of your first missions in the game.