This post will help you in learning how to evolve the Song of Mana in Vampire Survivors. Keep reading!
4 Steps of How to Evolve Song of Mana in Vampire Survivors
Following are the four major steps involved in evolving Song of Mana in Vampire Survivors:
- Survive for at least 15 minutes as Poppea Pecorina to unlock Song of Mana.
- You can unlock Poppea Pecorina by finding and opening the coffin of the Dairy Plant.
- Obtain the Song of Mana weapon at Level 8,
- Obtain Ebony Wing’s power-up by surviving for at least 30 minutes with Lama.
- Obtain a rare enemy’s chest that spawns when the counter gets to 10:00, when you survive for at least 10 minutes.
The basic recipe of Song of Mana Evolution is Song of Mana + Skull O’Maniac = Mannajja.
Important Tips to Ensure the Evolution of Song of Mana
The area plays an integral role in the effectiveness of Candelabrador, so you must consider it during the evolution process. Another important factor to consider is the duration to ensure the effectiveness of the obtained mixture.
How to Evolve Song of Mana in Vampire Survivors in Levels?
You can boost the evolution of Song of Mana in different levels as per the following breakdown:
- 1st level involves attacking the enemies vertically.
- 2nd level has a 100% greater base area.
- 3rd level has 0.8 seconds cooldown and 0.5 seconds effect duration.
- 4th level has a 25% greater base area and 10% greater base damage.
- 5th level has 0.8 seconds and 0.5 effect duration like the 3rd level.
- 6th level has a 25% greater base area and 10% greater base damage.
The maximum level of Song of Mana is the one where it has 30% more base damage, 175% greater base area, 2.4 seconds cooldown, and 1.5 seconds duration.
How to Evolve Song of Mana in Vampire Survivors in Mannajja?
The area plays an integral role in determining how wide the hitbox is. Therefore, Candelabrador is a great way of enhancing the effectiveness and power of the weapon.
Duration is another important factor that ensures the hitbox will linger for a longer period. When the cooldown is short enough, it means multiple mana columns can be active at the same time. Different weapons like Garlic, King Bible, and Clock Lancet can slow down the attacks to a great extent.
The evolution of Song of Mana in Vampire Survivors is a great way of enhancing your gameplay and making sure you can play the game with maximum power.