Nintendo’s most popular saga has always offered us a wide catalog of creatures to build our battle team. In this article we tell you which is the weakest pokémon in each generation, so you don’t include it in your collection.
What is the Weakest Pokémon?
- Pidgey in Red, Blue, Green, Yellow
- Sentret in Gold, Silver, Crystal
- Wurmple in Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald
- Pidgey in Red Fire, Green Leaf
- Magikarp in Diamond, Pearl, Platinum
- Pikachu in Heart Gold, Soul Silver
- Larvesta in Black, White
- Caterpie and Weedle in X, Y
- Wurmple in Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire
- Eevee in Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon
- Caterpie and Weedle in Let’s Go Pikachu, Let’s Go Eevee
- Toxel in Sword, Shield
If you still have doubts about the methodology to determine this list, we show you the great work of MandJTV.
We hope this Short Guide has been useful to you.