Legit CSGO trading sites in 2023
For over 20 years, the multiplayer shooter Counter-Strike: Global Offensive has maintained popularity among millions of players. Over the years, a whole ecosystem with advanced functionality and opportunities for players has been formed. One of them is purchasing, exchanging, and selling skins, weapons, and other game items.
For convenience, CSGO trading sites were created where gamers traded things. The most popular sites are the following:
- SkinsMonkey – Best CSGO Skin Trading Website
- CSGORoll – Trusted by millions of gamers worldwide;
- Tradeit.GG – Free $5.00 on your first trade
- DMarket – Receive a Free CS:GO Skin
- CS.Money – Trade anywhere with the mobile app
However, many players still have not figured out how to choose a legal and honest resource for the exchange. Therefore, it is essential to conduct a thorough analysis on many points to find the best csgo trading sites and avoid falling into the trap of cheaters. If you do not have time or enough experience for this – we recommend you read the review to the end.
How to trade CS:GO skins?
To begin with, let’s understand how to exchange skins. The procedure is not complicated and requires several actions:
- authorization in your Steam profile;
- creating a link to exchange;
- determining the value of the goods by setting a price;
- conclusion of the transaction with another player.
Experienced gamers and newcomers exchange, sell and purchase skins, trading and buying the necessary game items.
Selecting the Best CS:GO Trading Sites
The main question arises: how to choose CSGO trading sites where you can get a reasonable price tag, earn money, and find it profitable to sell or buy a skin?
Checking CSGO trading sites for reliability is conducted on the following points:
- The period of operation. A new site will not necessarily cheat, but if it has been operating for several years, it is an indicator that users trust it;
- Number of visitors – the more gamers are on the site, the more confidence in its reliability;
- Commission percentages. High commissions are not favorable to long-term cooperation. However, too great conditions should also be alarming. There should be a balance in everything, and CSGO gambling sites are no exception;
- Technical support. Every user may have specific problems and questions, which a reliable portal should solve promptly;
- Review sites. It is better to look through several different sources to conclude comprehensively. A professional review will give an idea about the functions, features, and opinions of visitors;
- Social media activity – indicates that the site operators care about customers and communicate with the audience.
After checking all of the above options, you can already make certain conclusions and choose a worthy site.
What is the most popular CSGO trading site?
Since the game is world-famous, there are a lot of big CSGO trading sites. Often, the player can not clearly decide, and tries different options. The sites may differ by:
- the external design of the interface;
- the number of languages, currencies, and correct translation;
- features and functionality;
- internal rules and requirements;
- the ability to receive a large number of visitors simultaneously;
- adaptation for mobile devices.
Players trade on those portals that inspire confidence and have positive reviews.
How do CSGO trading websites work?
There are significant sites that collaborate with brands, so they inspire trust among millions of users. The principle of each site operation is similar:
- the player registers his account and logs in to his cabinet;
- puts his product or looks for bargains;
- concludes a deal and confirms it on the site through the profile in Steam.
The site is an intermediary that guarantees the integrity of the transaction. For this, it receives a specific commission from the cooperation between the parties. The site can work both in manual and automatic modes. The second option is the integration of the bot, which performs its tasks efficiently, quickly, and without emotion.
Top 5 Trusted CS:GO Trading Sites in 2023
After reviewing many different sites, we selected five sites that meet all the safety and convenience requirements, and thousands of gamers are actively trading on them. Before adding them to the top list, we checked each site according to our selection criteria.
The site opened recently, but it is already popular and trusted among gamers. It offers a comfortable design, modern encryption technology to protect personal data. Thousands of users trade here, and according to statistics, several hundreds of thousands of successful transactions have been already made. For its customers, the trading site develops a generous bonus program with a 35% increase to the deposit.
- SSL encryption;
- attractive bonus;
- easy exchange and sale process;
- withdrawal by Rust and CS:GO skins, CS:GO keys, Dota 2 items.
- possibility of deposit only in RUST skins;
- not always reasonable prices.
The site has several options for contacting support, including live chat.
It is one of the most popular sites for gambling leisure with betting on skins. It offered a wide selection of gaming software and guaranteed players’ security of personal data due to SSL encryption. The portal was opened in 2016 and returned to action after a short break. According to statistics, millions of gamers visit it every month, proving the site’s reliability and credibility.
- SSL encryption;
- multimillion audience;
- a rich collection of games;
- excellent bonuses and promo codes.
- a minimum deposit of $70;
- withdrawal only in CSGO skins.
Every player who deposits can get 5% more cash on the set. For this, it is necessary to enter the CSGORoll promo code “gamble-csgo”.
This is a site for the exchange and sale of skins with transparent rules and a simple registration process. It takes no more than a couple of minutes to make a deal, and the desired item is already in your inventory. Honesty of the site proved by numerous positive feedback from real users, as well as high attendance by players from around the world.
- easy registration, sale and exchange;
- a wide variety of skins and other items;
- the possibility of buying for real money with an attractive discount;
- built-in 3D technology for item inspection.
- 7% commission;
- limited access from some countries.
CS.Money has more than 5 million visitors per month, which indicates the popularity and honesty of the platform.
The site features a huge selection of skins, offering them for trade and exchange. A built-in bot that manages the processes simplifies and speeds up the transaction. An indicator of the success of the marketplace is the number of transactions conducted, which has exceeded 35 million.
- $5 sign-up bonus;
- a thorough analysis of the marketplace, history and wear and tear of items for transparent evaluation;
- convenient search engine;
- instant withdrawal of funds.
- 5% commission and deposit fee;
- infrequent updates of prices and interface.
Tradeit.GG supports withdrawal in cryptocurrency, and also cooperates with PayPal payment system.
The company is registered in the U.S., and accepts visitors from many countries around the world. You can trade not only the CS GO skins, but also other items from TF2, Dota 2 and Rust. Face2Face exchange allows you to avoid possible account blocking in Steam. The site allows you to use most well-known payment systems, including Visa, Mastercard, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Webmoney and gift cards.
- a large selection of payment service providers;
- support of cryptocurrency operations;
- bonus up to 30%;
- minimum deposit of only $1.
- weak work of technical support;
- commissions for trading skins and funds transfers.
The site provides extensive information about the goods and transactions, so it is more suitable for advanced traders.