Code Vein is the latest RPG title released by Bandai Namco . In this article we will tell you everything you need to know about gifts and the Code Vein Exchange items.
During this game you play a Revenant who lost his blood code. The blood code is that special power that you can equip your character to change his class.
Gifts or Gifts are those blood code abilities that you can acquire. We will tell you a little about all the important details regarding gifts and we will also leave you a list of exchange values ??for the objects within the title.
Code Vein Gifts
In this title the skills used by your character are called Gifts or “gifts” in Spanish. Gifts are unlocked by using “Haze” near a Mistle.
Each blood code has its own gifts, you can unlock them all by exploring the different areas of the game.
In these areas you will find red spheres on the ground. If you collect these orbs you will unlock vestiges with some strange alphabets written on them. The only thing you care about these curious alphabet-style messages is that you can use them to unlock gifts within your blood code.
If you want to verify which skills are related to the gifts you have found, you just have to rest near a “Mistle” and select the option that says “acquire gifts”.
Within this option you will be able to see all the blood codes that you have unlocked and the gifts associated with them. As you can see some of the gifts appear blurred this indicates that you must obtain more red orbs to be able to unlock them.
The last thing you should do is head home and talk to “Lo.” When you talk to him, you will have an option that will allow you to restore the collected vestiges to unlock the gifts of the blood code.
Code Vein exchange items
This is a list of all the important trade values ?? for in-game items.
- 35mm Reel – Yakumo, Io, Jack (Exchange points – 3)
- Aged Brandy – Yakumo, Jack (Trading Points – 5)
- Antique Coin – Jack (Exchange Points – 5)
- Antique LP – Davis (Trading Points – 5)
- Aromatic Herbs – Mia, Coco (Exchange Points – 5)
- Blood Bead Candy – (Trading Points – 3)
- Board Game – Muasame (Trading Points – 5)
- Bottled Jam – Coco, Louis, Mia (Trading Points – 3)
- Boutique Sake – Yakumo (Trading Points– 5)
- Bugarally Doll – Jack, Davis, Yakumo, Murasame (Trading Points – 5)
- Chocolate Garlic Flakes – Davis, Coco (Exchange Points– 5)
- Classic Camera – Jack, Davis (Trading Points – 5)
- Curious Novelty – Io (Exchange Points – 5)
- Custom Gun Part – Yakumo, Murasame (Trading Points– 3)
- Expensive Cigars – Davis, Jack (Trading Points – 3)
- Faded Comics – Louis (Trading Points – 5)
- Flower Seeds – Eva (Trading Points – 5)
- Fragrant Tea – Mia (Trading Points – 3)
- Local Pennant – Io (Exchange Points – 5)
- Organic Soap – Coco, Io, Eva, Mia, Murasame (Exchange points – 3)
- Powerful Spices – Coco (Trading Points – 5)
- Protein Powder – Davis (Exchange Points – 3)
- Pungent Cheese – Davis, Yakumo, Jack (Trading Points– 3)
- Retro Game – Murasame (Trading Points – 5)
- Spotless Instrument – Eva, Louis (Trading Points – 3)
- Stuffed Toy – Murasame (Trading Points – 3)
- Sushi Tacos – Coco (Exchange points – 5)
- Tomato Sandwich – Louis, Coco, Io, Eva (Exchange points – 5)
- Undamaged Paint Set – Eva (Points of exchange – 3)
- Well Worn Tool – Davis, Murasame (Trading Points – 3)
- Yellowed Book – Louis (Trading Points – 5)
Let us know in the comments if you have any questions about the Code Vein items exchange.
I just wanna play!
Contact author: email@example.com