Risk of Rain 2 is undoubtedly one of the great titles of our time. It is for this reason that we want to give a little help to all of their fans, providing them with all the necessary information about Risk of Rain 2: Lunar Items in this complete guide that HDGamers has prepared.
If his first installment was able to dazzle the fans of the gamer world, with his sequel he has finished consecrating himself. Its mixture of action and adventure, and its unmatched tints of platforms, makes those who dedicate our lives to this world feel really satisfied with the proposal of their creators.
Without further ado, here are all the details on how to get the Lunar Items in Risk of Rain 2.
Risk of Rain 2 Blue Lunar Items
It is important to remember that to buy Lunar Items in Risk of Rain 2 it will be necessary to have the Lunar Coins. Of course, there are many different types of objects, so you must decide which of them best suits your playing style.
In this section of our guide we leave you Blue Lunar Items, which are the rarest and most coveted throughout the game.
- Increase your attack damage by 100%
- Reduce your maximum health by 50%
- 30% chance of winning 3 gold when hitting
- You lose gold based on the maximum health you lack
- Turn all your health (except 1 point) into a shield that regenerates
- Gain 50% maximum health
- Increase your health by 100%
- You can heal for up to 10% of your total health per second
- Unleash a meteor shower that impacts all the characters with 600% damage
- It lasts 20 seconds and requires carrying 5 Lunar Items
- Burn all the characters in a range of 8m
- Causes 5% of your maximum health as damage per second while burning.
- The effect has a 0.5x in allies and a 24x in enemies
Effigy of Grief
- The characters around you suffer a 50% speed decrease
- The characters around you suffer a 20% armor decrease
Risk of Rain 2 Yellow Lunar Items (Boss)
For its part, the Yellow Lunar Items are those that you can get by defeating the different bosses of the game. As with the others, these Lunar Items will allow you to achieve important improvements for your character and thus get all the power you need in your adventure.
Unk Boss Item
- There are no details about this object yet
- Summons a guardian every 30 seconds
- The guardian has a bonus of 300% damage and 100% health
- You can only have one guardian summoned at a time
In the event that you still have doubts about how to get Risk of Rain 2 Lunar Items, here is a video that explains the procedure and the different characteristics that each of these has.
We hope that this article has been to your liking and that you get Risk of Rain 2 Lunar Items without any problem. Good luck!
More articles of interest