Having guides for Summertime Saga is a valuable help, especially if we have Consider the large number of factors and decisions that we must make throughout each story.
This is why in HDGamers we wanted to help you with this guide of the Route of Bissette in Summertime Saga, so that you achieve all your goals without any problem. You want to know more? Then you have all the information you need.
Requirements to unlock the Bissette Path
- 2 Strength Points
- 500 Dollars
- Master Key
- A computer
- Library Subscription
Summertime Saga Guide – Bissette
- Go to school, find French class and ask for classes with Miss Bissette.
- Talk to Jane in the Library. She will give you a dictionary with torn sheets, which you should mention and then talk to Miss Bissette.
- Talk to Judith in the hallway and receive your dictionary. In the computer room you can ask June for help and print the missing pages.
- In Miss Bissette’s class she will give you homework. You should go to the library, where Jane will ask you to retrieve 3 books.
- The first one is under Erik’s bed. The second in Martinez’s backpack. The third in a locker hit near the basketball court.
- Deliver all 3 books, get your reward and go home to finish your homework.
- Go to French class and enjoy.
- Come back to Miss Bissette the next day and receive her instructions. Talk to Jane in the library and wait for Mia to arrive in the afternoon.
- Find the French romance book at the back of the library, take it and go home to finish your homework.
- The next day go to the computer room, print your poems and give them to Miss Bissette.
- On the night of the next day head to Miss Bissette’s office.
- The next day he finds Roxxy and talks to her. Give him some pom poms that are in the coach’s office.
- You’ll have to hide inside the locker, give him the pom poms and ask Jenny for help.
- At home you should give Jenny $ 500 for her help.
- Find Roxxy the next day.
- Then talk to Miss Bissette.
- The next day he returns to the French class, passes the questionnaire and enjoys the final scene.
We hope that this article has been to your liking and that you will get all the necessary information to successfully complete the Bissette route in Summertime Saga. Remember that you can find all the answers you are looking for in our main Summertime Saga Walkthrough.
More articles of interest