When you learn how to activate the first person mode in Pokémon Arceus, you will have the power to see the world in a different way. Of course, here we show you how to do it correctly.
How to activate the first person mode in Pokémon Arceus
- Focus the camera on a specific target.
- Press the ZL button and keep it that way.
In this way, we can look in the first person at the objective that we are focusing on at that moment. It’s worth noting the fact that this cheat only works as long as you hold down the button . Once you release it, the game will return to third person view.
When you can use first person view in Pokémon Arceus
We know that it is not something that we were expecting, but it is the only way to access a way to access this camera mode; however, it has a few observations where it doesn’t work .
Next, we will tell you what are the situations where we cannot activate this trick to play in the first person in Pokémon Arceus:
- First, while riding a Pokémon.
- We also cannot use this camera while we are in a battle.
- To this we must add the moment in which we find ourselves immersed in the main thread of a mission.
- Interestingly, it can be used while swimming. However, he is unable to look underwater and dive. That is, before entering the water.
It should be noted that this trick is ideal for finding star crystals. Those that will allow us to obtain their dust and earn large amounts of money.
That said, we already know everything we need to know about the trick of how to activate the first person mode in Pokémon Arceus. So we only have to go out and explore this new adventure that we have been waiting for a long time.