In recent years with increasingly fashionable conspiracy theories, and online security increasingly under attack, many myths have arisen about how security services track VPNs and online activity on general Can the police track a VPN ? Today in HD gamers we have prepared for you an article with all the true information that is around the subject.
How do you monitor my online activity?
In order to track the movements you make on the net, the main source is your IP number, this is a unique alpha numeric code that can identify you:
When you access the internet , your local provider assigns you an IP code, VPNs have the main function of changing that code. You could, for example, choose an IP corresponding to the United States while you are in a country in Europe .
How can you track me to the police if I use a VPN?
The only way that the police or federal agencies manage to track your information online is that they have access to both your original IP and your new IP generated by the VPN. To do so they must contact the VPN company first. Without the anonymous information that is only on the servers of the provider company of the VPN there is no way for the police to track your activity.
As you can see, your online privacy depends exclusively on the seriousness and effectiveness of your VPN provider. That’s why we always recommend using paid VPN from well-established technology companies.
The only way for security agencies to track your activity if you use a VPN would be to ask for your data from the company that provides it.
The advantage of using a VPN is that the most that a security agency or a hacker can do is realize that your IP is being covered, but they will never be able to see your browsing data. Why? How does this work?
The reality is that the information generated using a VPN is encrypted and the technology to efficiently decrypt does not yet exist, and VPN companies invest massive amounts of resources annually in improving and generating encryption codes every time more difficult to penetrate.
- So far, all cases in which federal agencies have successfully resolved crimes by activating or had to be prosecuted by court order.
- The police need to first issue an order and deliver it under country law to VPN providers in order for them to give them access to a client’s activity. For more myths and theories circulating on the internet, government agencies have no other method to track you if you use a secure VPN.
Think Why the eagerness of dictatorial governments to outlaw VPNs? If they could track activity within a VPN it would be in their best interest to legalize them and catch users off guard.
It is much easier and, above all, cheaper for a government to issue a court order than to fight against the resources of the VPN’s private market every year. It would be a completely exhausting and unnecessary expense.
If you are not getting into trouble and you are not in the police sights, there is no reason why you should worry about using the network through a VPN. Your activity will be completely safe.
Why don’t the police track VPNs?
As we explained previously resources are limited and should be used according to the priorities of each nation and jurisdiction . The cyber crime investigation departments are already busy enough to pay attention to your browsing history.
Generally if the sum of the crime does not exceed $ 100,000, the relevant agencies do not take sides
The reason? It’s very expensive! Imagine opening a case in Spain and having to ask an Indonesian-based VPN for an order. Do you know how many resources and bureaucracy are involved?
We assure you that your online activity is completely safe as long as you use a serious VPN company. Unless you are a recognized cyber criminal, don’t worry about your browsing history or your downloads on Spotify, much less Netflix.
What is the safest and cheapest VPN?
If you were looking for a prestigious company, with a completely safe and also accessible service, our recommendation will always be NordVpn.
Get a 70% discount for being a reader of Hablamos de Gamers and use our link , the discount will be applied automatically .
What does Nord VPN offer?
Easy to use:
- Of all the powerful VPNs, with military grade encryption , Nord seemed to us to have the friendliest interface, really intuitive and zero hassle. It was very comfortable to configure and then you only have to click to make it work.
It is a powerful VPN, with many different capabilities and configurations, but it is novice proof.
Ultra fast connection:
- One of the details that we liked the most was that using NordVpn there is no need to sacrifice speed, unlike other VPNs, Nord allows you both: Fast and secure connection. It does not affect at all upload or download speed while in use.
Perfect to SEE SERIES and use Streaming services:
- What we liked the most, the ability of this VPN to offer you uninterrupted broadcasts. Perfect if you want to enjoy television, Netflix, Amazon Video, or Disney Plus anytime, anywhere, without unexpected pauses .
Double IP protection:
- When we talk about VPN, you always have to take IP into account. First, Nord generates a unique and personal IP for each connection you make, there will only be a person with that IP in the world and it will be you.
Allows you to sync up to 6 devices:
- After comparing the plans and price ranges of all popular VPNs, Nord came out on top in terms of device price / quantity. It allows you to connect 6 different devices with a single plan, so it has the best dollar rate invested per connection.
Bottom line Can the police track my VPN? It can’t, you must ask the company for permission first, but don’t worry, you’re not as important to them as they are.
I just wanna play!
Contact author: email@example.com