The imagination of the players has no limit and as the years go by, the feats achieved are greater. In this article we show you a very curious way to create a car in Minecraft, so you can try it in your games.
How to make a car in Minecraft?
- Launch the game.
- Select Creative Game Mode to access unlimited resources
- Open your inventory
- Place Piston, Sticky Piston, Slime Blocks and Redstone Block on your equip bar
- Find a flat area to prevent your car from hitting obstacles
- Create two parallels rows with three Slime Block each one.
- Put two blocks connecting the Slime Blocks in the middle.
- Repeat the previous step above the Slime Blocks and make these two block high.
- Now remove the first 8 Slime Block you use to have a floating “H”.
- Place a Slime Block in the Ground, beside the first Row you make.
- Place a Piston on the top of the last Slime Block and destroy it to have a suspended Piston.
- Replace the two middle Slime Blocks that connect your “H” and put Sticky Pistons.
- Replace the Sticky Piston next to the front of your car with a Piston.
- Now put a Redstone Block on top of Slime Block placed in the middle of the front row.
- Repeat the process with the back row Slime Block.
- Take sit in the car.
- Remove the Redstone Block on top of the Sticky Piston.
- Drive safely.
- If you want to stop the car, just place the Redstone Block again.
If you still have doubts about how to make a car in Minecraft, here is a video that teaches you better.
We hope this Short Guide has been useful to you.