Terracotta in Minecraft is a block that you can create with Clay and whose durability and resistance is very similar to that of Stone. You can have it in 16 different colors if you use the right dyes.
How to make Terracotta in Minecraft?
- Go to your Furnace and open its Menu
- Add fuel to the Furnace (something like Coal or Natural Coal)
- Add the Clay Block on top
- Wait for the Terracotta to be ready
- Move it from the Furnace to your Inventory
Here is a video where you can find more details about this process, so you can carry it out without problems.
We hope this Short Guide has been useful to you.