Struggling to complete the puzzle of the Shenmue 3 bell tower ? Come here and we will solve you. At one point during the history of Shenmue 3, you have to talk to Elder Yeh about the Verdant Bridge. During the conversation, she tells him that he must find six chips in his house and climb the bell tower. This is what you should do.
First, the locations of those tokens :
- The first chip is in a sliding cabinet in front of where Elder Yeh sits.
- Behind that there is a shelf that you must push. Focus on it with L2 and push it.
- A space will open where you will need to push another piece of furniture.
- Before crossing that space, go to the right corner and open a sliding closet door on the right to get another tab.
- Now head through the space and open the glass front cabinet immediately to your right to get a token.
- To the left of that, the third drawer down is the next tab.
- Two cabinets to the left of that is another tab in the small drawer on the left.
- There’s one in the sliding door to the left of that too.
Now you will go to bed. In the morning, head to the bell tower. You can’t come back once you do this, so finish everything you need to do in Bailu Village first.
In the bell tower there are symbols on the pillars. You need to put the token on each one that means the opposite of what you see.
The shield needs a sword, the sun needs a moon, steamed buns need some wine, the open palm needs a fist, the Phoenix needs a dragon and the turtle needs the crane.
When you get up, focus on L2 and look at each of the symbols. This triggers a scene.
Now you must turn the centerpiece.
The sequence to turn is, if you use a PS4 controller, Circle, Circle, Circle, Square, Square, Square, Circle Circle. That is left, left, left, right, right, right, left, left.
I just wanna play!
Contact author: email@example.com