Having guides for Summertime Saga is a valuable help, especially if we have Consider the large number of factors and decisions that we must make throughout each story.
This is why in HDGamers we wanted to help you with this guide of the Okita Route in Summertime Saga, so that you achieve all your goals without any problem. You want to know more? Then you have all the information you need.
Requirements to unlock the Okita Route
- 7 Charisma Points
- Master Key
Summertime Saga Guide – Okita
- Go to science class with Miss Okita.
- Go back to class the next day and talk to her. It will ask you for a key code.
- Go to the Director’s office and look at your desk for a note. Use code 6219 in Miss Okita’s office.
- Then find Konterina. Take the blueprints, gown and safety glasses.
- Give these items to Miss Okita.
- Now you will have to talk to Judith and accept her invitation. Go to your locker, open it with the Master Key and take the glasses.
- Talk to Miss Okita, repair the glasses and go with her to the laboratory.
- Wait a day and return to Miss Okita. You should look for a motor for the belt she has.
- Find June in the computer room and ask for help. Find Erik, go up to the tree house he has in his garden, take the driver and hand it over to June.
- Deliver the engine to Miss Okita and enjoy the scene.
- Let 3 days pass before returning to science class and chat with Miss Okita. Go get the ingredients you are asking for.
- Mushroom: Search the forest during the afternoon. Clear area.
- Toad: Search the forest during the afternoon. Out of the cave.
- Flower: Search the forest during the afternoon. Inside the cave.
- Stock: In the mall the next day. Buy the chicken stock.
- Luminescent Flower: In the afternoon head to the Director’s office and convince Annie. Search inside the trash.
- Tell Miss Okita that you already have everything. Go to his office overnight and prepare two serums.
- The next morning you should go to the teachers room and add the serum in the coffee. Then talk to Okita and let 3 days go by.
- Go to Okita’s class and come back in the afternoon for your final scene.
We hope that this article has been to your liking and that you will get all the necessary information to successfully complete the Okita route in Summertime Saga. Remember that you can find all the answers you are looking for in our main article of Summertime Saga Walkthrough.
More articles of interest