In today’s guide we will teach you how to fix all Avast VPN problems. You will find in 5 simple steps how to get your VPN to connect again whatever the fault is presenting.
First, let’s pause. Do you know it will be faster than having to configure Avast again? Download a better and simpler VPN: NordVPN . In a few seconds you will be browsing again without restrictions and with the best VPN of 2020. At the end of the article we will leave you our opinions about Nord, we explain why it is better than any other in price and quality, as well as a method to obtain 70% off.
Avast problem Avast not connecting?
Here are all the possibilities you have to solve problems that arise with the Internet connection of your Avast VPN. This VPN tends to have these issues more frequently than we would like, but don’t worry, here are all the solutions.
1. Check your internet connection:
The first thing you need to check is that your internet works without having Avast VPN activated. To do this make sure to disable the VPN first and then try to enter some website.
If your computer is not connecting properly you can fix it with the following steps:
- Use the keyboard shortcut Windows + R.
- Enter the Control Panel and press the Ok button.
- Click on the option “ Troubleshooting”
- Then look for the option “See all” to open the drop-down list.
- Right click on the section that says “Internet connections”, run the app as administrator.
- Once started, look for the advanced settings and select the option “ Apply repairs automatically “. If it is already marked, leave it as it is.
- Then press the option that says “Next” and select “ Troubleshoot my connection”. This should repair any connection errors present.
2. Turn off Windows Firewall defender:
Sometimes firewalls interfere with VPN connections. To turn it off you can follow these steps:
- Type in the Windows browser “Windows Firewall defender”.
- Look on the right for the menu option that says: Turn Firewall on or off.
- Select in the two options of the “Turn Of Firewall” Menu.
- Click Ok.
3. Disable any other antivirus:
If you have an extra antivirus apart from Avast you should make sure to disable it, third-party antivirus usually intervenes with Avast VPN services.
4. Check your subscription:
Perhaps what is happening is that your license has expired and that is why the Vpn Avast does not connect.
To do this follow the following path:
Settings, Subscription, SecureLine VPN. There you can validate if your membership is still active.
5. Reinstall the program:
If none of the above works and you’re still having trouble connecting to AvastVPN, you’ll need to reinstall it.
This will allow you to get the latest version available, which will surely have solved the problem you are going through.
Here are the steps to reinstall AvastVPN:
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Click on “Programs and Features”
- Select Avast SecureLine VPN and click Uninstall .
- You must restart your computer after uninstalling the program.
To reinstall it just visit the official Avast page and download the program again, when you run it the installation protocol.
Alternative to Avast VNP:
The VPN that always connects, we assure you, you will be happier and without connection problems with this new VPN that is giving to talk about in 2020.
Not only does it have better features than Avast, but it also has a better quality / price ratio.
We can offer you an exclusive 70% discount on Nord Vpn for being a reader of We Speak of Gamers, follow this link and you will automatically have the discount, enjoy it!
What does Nord VPN offer?
Easy to use:
- Of all the powerful VPNs, with military grade encryption , Nord seemed to us to have the friendliest, truly intuitive and zero-complicated interface. It was very comfortable to configure and then you only have to click to make it work.
It is a powerful VPN, with many different capabilities and configurations, but is novice proof.
Ultra fast connection:
- One of the details that we liked the most was that using NordVpn there is no need to sacrifice speed, unlike other VPNs, Nord allows you both: Fast and secure connection. It does not affect at all the upload or download speed while in use.
Perfect to SEE SERIES and use Streaming services:
- What we liked the most, the ability of this VPN to offer you uninterrupted broadcasts. Perfect if you want to enjoy television, Netflix, Amazon Video, or Disney Plus anytime, anywhere, without unexpected pauses .
Double IP protection:
- When we talk about VPN, you always have to take IP into account. First, Nord generates a unique and personal IP for each connection you make, there will only be a person with that IP in the world and it will be you.
Allows you to sync up to 6 devices:
- After comparing the plans and price ranges of all popular VPNs, Nord came out on top in terms of device price / quantity. It allows you to connect 6 different devices with a single plan, so it has the best dollar rate invested per connection.
You should have solved all the Avast VPN problems by now, if you made this guide and you still don’t connect, you can leave us a comment or send us an email, we will gladly assist you.
I just wanna play!
Contact author: email@example.com