At long last, Android users are beginning to see a choice of alternative app stores, such as ACMarket and Panda Helper. Now a new one has been revealed; called HappyMod it offers over 30,000 modified games and apps for free, all without having to root your device first. It’s a little bit different from the other installers so keep reading to find out why.
How to Download HappyMod:
While HappyMod is easy to install, it does require you to install the file manually on your device:
- First, open Android settings and tap on Security or Privacy
- Find the Allow From Unknown Sources option and tap the slider to enable it
- Next open the HappyMod download page in your browser
- Tap the APK file to download it
- Find the file in your downloads and tap on it
- Follow any on-screen installation instructions and you should see the app icon appear on your home screen when it is installed.
How to Use HappyMod:
HappyMod is a user-friendly app, very much like the Play Store in how it is laid out:
- Open HappyMod from your home screen
- Tap on a category and tap an app or game to download
- Tap on Install and follow any other in-app directions for installation
- Wait – your app or game will be on your home page when it is installed.
Be aware that the developers take no responsibility for any of the apps or games in HappyMod – it is a repository for content uploaded from the internet. They do scan everything for viruses and exploits before they allow it into the store and they do encourage users to upload apps of their own.
When you download HappyMod, you get these features:
- Modified Apps – lots of Android apps, modified with new features
- Fast and Safe – high-speed downloads and every app is scanned before going into the app store
- Plenty of Languages Supported – HappyMod supports more languages than most similar app stores, including simplified and traditional Chinese, Romanian, English, Thai, Italian, and many more
- Pause and Resume – stop and start downloads as you need or want to
Frequently Asked Questions:
As HappyMod is not an officially supported app, it comes as no surprise that some people are wary of using it. They want to know more about it and these are the questions we commonly get asked; the answers give you all the info you need about the app stor
What is HappyMod?
An unofficial app store, HappyMod provides users with a good alternative to the Play Store and offers over 30,000 games and apps, modified with new features. You may find several versions of one app or game but each has a different modification, giving you the option of choosing what suits you best. The apps are uploaded by the developer and other users and they request that, when you try one, you comment on how good it is or if there are any problems. These comments are then used by the developers to rate each app – the best ones go to the top of the store lists.
Is HappyMod Safe?
HappyMod is incredibly safe to use and that is down to a couple of things. First, every app is scanned for viruses and exploits – failures are not admitted to the store. Second, the app is monitored daily and all issues fixed immediately with updates that you must install – if you don’t, the developers are not responsible for the safety of the app on your device.
I Heard it Was a Virus
No and it doesn’t have any either; it is purely a repository for modified apps and games
How Does it Work?
HappyMod has one of the largest and most active communities and is unique in the way it works:
- Download apps or games and comment on how good they are
- The developers use the comments to determine the best apps and move those to the top of the list
- Every app is tested to ensure it has no viruses or exploits – any that fail don’t go into the store
- All users are encouraged to add modified apps they find on the internet to the store or apps that they have developed
Is HappyMod Free?
Yes and it always will be. There also aren’t any hidden charges and all apps and games have had all their features and purchases unlocked for free.
Can I Use it on iOS?
No. HappyMod is Android only and part of the reason it won’t be made available to iOS users is that they already have a huge choice of alternative app stores. What you can do is use an Android emulator to install it on your Windows or macOS computer.
HappyMod is an excellent alternative to the Play Store and is completely free, so download it today and enjoy all its cool features and benefits.