The initial release of Pokémon GO in a few countries has generated a lot of excitement among gamers, but what about those who live outside of those countries? Regarding Pokemon Go spoofing, the only way to know the spoof is to modify the GPS location. I’m sure you’ve tried everything and still can’t find the correct way. It’s fairly simple for us.
Follow the steps below to learn how to spoof Pokemon Go for iPhone and Android users. Let’s get started
What is iToolab Anygo?
iToolab AnyGo – GPS Location changer is a location spoofing program that alters your iPhone or iPad’s GPS location so that it appears to be in a different area. You can use it on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and macOS 10.10 and above devices to modify the GPS position of your iPhone or iPad.
- The app is available on all devices and has a plethora of functions. Here are a few examples.
- You can change your GPS location to any place in the world.
- A GPS movement along any custom path can be simulated.
- The walking speed is at its most natural.
- Change the location of many iPhones at the same time.
- Import a GPX route file to create a customized path.
- Works best with LBS apps like Tinder, Pokémon GO, Bumble, Life360, and others.
How to use it on iPhone and Android?
Before using the iToolab Anygo, you must connect your device to your computer via a data cord or wirelessly via WiFi. Follow the instructions to connect your device to your computer properly.
Download and install iToolab AnyGo
- First, download and install iToolab AnyGo on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Then, choose your device’s operating system and proceed with the procedures to connect your phone.
- For the first connection, you must enable Developer Mode on your iPhone or USB Debugging on your Android device.
Connect iOS devices
iToolab AnyGo now supports the most recent iOS 16 version. Before updating your location, you must enable “Developer Mode” on your iOS 16 device. Disregard and skip if your smartphone is running iOS 15 or lower.
Enable the “Developer Mode” on iOS 16 Devices:
- After connecting your device to AnyGo, a tutorial will appear on the interface below; please follow the instruction to enable “Developer Mode” on your device before moving locations.
- You must restart the device after using the “Developer Mode” setting. After it has completely restarted, click “Turn On” and unlock using your device’s password.
Connect Android devices
Before you begin, please follow the instructions to connect your Android handset to iToolab AnyGo, which now supports the latest Android 13.
Enable USB debugging on Android devices.
After connecting your android device to your PC through USB, scroll down the notification bar and select the “Transferring Files” option.
After that, navigate to Settings > Search Build Number > Tap the Build Number 7 times to activate developer mode > Enable USB debugging from the developer menu.
Note: For Xiaomi devices, allow Install through USB in the Developer settings.
Confirm USB Debugging
Your Android device will now display a window asking if you wish to enable USB debugging. Click “Allow” to proceed.
How to Spoof on Pokémon Go on iOS/Android Devices?
With iToolab AnyGo, you can play Pokémon Go from restricted locations. This third-party Pokemon Go location spoofer is completely secure and will easily alter the location on your device to any place in the world with a single click!
- Download, install, and run AnyGo on your PC or Mac, then connect your phone to the computer through USB connections.
- Wait for the program to recognize the device and press “Start” button.
- A map of the device’s current position will appear on the screen.
- To teleport the device, click the “Teleport” icon in the top-right area and enter the destination address. Click the “Search” button.
- On the screen, a popup will open with the exact coordinates of your selected locations. Click “Go” to move the gadget to the specified coordinates.
- To simulate a movement, select the multi-stop route, all the sites you wish to pass through, and the traveling speed, and then click “Go.”
How to Spoof on Pokémon Go for Android Device?
Pokémon Go can use your IP address to determine your current position. They will also check the GPS coordinates of the device to ensure they match the IP address. As a result, simply using a VPN may not be enough; you should utilize a GPS spoofing app to avoid being banned from the game. The VPN conceals your online activity, while the GPS spoofing tool alters your location within Pokémon Go. To spoof Pokémon Go for Android, follow these steps:
Step 1: Select an appropriate VPN and sign up for it. Nord VPN is one of the best.
Step 2: From the Google Play Store, download the VPN app.
Step 3: Go to the Google Play Store and download the Pokemon Go Spoofer (Fake GPS Location app).
Step 4: Navigate to Settings > About Phone and click “Build Number” seven times to activate developer mode.
Step 5: Return to the main settings and select “Developer Options.”
Step 6: Open the “Mock Locations App” and check the box next to “Allow Mock Locations.”
Step 7: Install and enable “Mock Mock Locations” from the Xposed Module Repository.
Step 8: Now, activate Nord VPN and select a server where you want to spoof Pokémon Go.
Step 9: Confirm that the same location is also selected in the spoofing app, and you are now ready to start collecting Pokémon in the new area.
Hope you have understood how to spoof Pokemon Go for iPhone and Android. Spoofing your GPS location is simple and quick with iToolab Anygo. You can easily change your location, and no jailbreak or rooting is required. You can easily set up and test the software, making it easy to spoof your location. Play Pokemon Go from anywhere and enjoy!!!!
FAQs about Spoofing on Pokémon Go
Is spoofing Legal in Pokemon Go?
Cheating is defined in this policy as behaviors that violate the Pokémon GO Terms of Service and Trainer Guidelines, such as falsifying location (GPS location spoofing) and unauthorized access to Pokémon GO clients or backends, including through the use of third-party software or add-ons.
Can I Spoof My Location with Different VPNs?
Yes, you can spoof your location using several VPNs. However, whatever VPN you use must be used with the GPS spoofing program. Surfshark is the only VPN program we know-includes GPS spoofing. As a result, it may make the process considerably easier.
How to Get Pokemon Go Spoofing iOS Download?
You can download Pokemon Go Spoofing iOS. iToolab AnyGo is the best app for spoofing Pokemon Go because it has no complicated methods and is completely secure for you.
Can you spoof on Android Pokemon Go?
Yes, you can fake your Pokemon Go position on Android by using a GPS spoofing program in conjunction with a VPN. You can also fake gps pokemon go on iPhone
Which spoofing app works with Pokemon Go?
If you are looking for a reputable spoofer for Pokemon Go, iToolab Anygo is a good option. The widely compatible spoofer will allow you to change the GPS position while playing Pokemon Go on your smartphone.