In Blox Fruits, you can acquire power and skills from more than just the fruits you use. With weapons, you can perform a variety of attacks and skills. Swords are a vital component of every construct and are important to many game mechanics.
Obtaining and using swords is a key feature of Blox Fruits. To help you understand the greatest, we’ve produced a blox fruits sword tier list. Let’s dive in.
Blox Fruits Sword Tier List
Check out our tier list of the strongest and most helpful swords to see which one is the best.
S Tier – Best Swords
Swords in the S Tier are the best:
- Yoru v2
- TTK (True Triple Katana): The Legendary Sword Shisui, Wando, and Saddi, along with over 300 Mastery Levels on all Legendary Swords, are necessary to obtain it. On the green bit, speak with the mysterious man.
- Koko: Koko is one of the rare drops from Order Raid Boss, basically Shisui but better
- Pole (Second Form): This sword has a high rate of damage, a long-range, and all-around good performance.
Blox Fruits Sword Tier List – A Tier
A Tier is the second tier, very close to the best in the game, but one step below:
- Dragon Trident: Combined with the first ability’s range and Dragon Trident’s damage, Dragon Trident can be pretty powerful.
- Wando: Wando does not do well in large fights, but only in 1v1s.
- Rengoku: You can get it from a secret chest on Castle Island. It opens with a key (dropped from Castle NPCs).
- Midnight Blade: A midnight blade is a sword you can obtain on the cursed ship for 100 Ectoplasm.
- Saddi: The Saddi has a high attack rate at close range and is extraordinarily good for PvP
- Shisui: Shisui is one of the GOD TIER swords
- Saber v2: Earn a 1 million bounty by killing one player, and then you will receive it.
Blox Fruits Sword Tier List – B Tier
As the third tier, the B Tier is slightly above average.
- Bisento v2: You must kill White Beard and inflict 10 percent damage to make it drop.
- Soul Cane: This item is very good for PVP and combos.
- Gravity Cane: mini gravity joke.
- Pole (First Form): It is a pretty good early weapon sword and has a good range and damage.
- Jitte: Jitto drop at Smoke Admiral.
Blox Fruits Sword Tier List – C Tier
Tier C is the fourth tier, slightly below average.
- Bisento v1: Grinding is very easy with Bisento
- Yoru v1
- Long Sword: Good sword for PvP.
- Saber v1: This weapon is good for PvP and deals much damage.
- Duel Headed Blade: Excellent blade for grinding.
Most swords with lesser rarities can be bought straight from an NPC on an island, but swords with higher rarities need grinding, defeating bosses, etc.