War in video games like Apex Legends is art, emotion, and camaraderie. We also come across challenges so compelling that they will seem invincible. For this and more, it is worth enjoying this game in its maximum splendor. For this, we have the Apex Legends commands.
With them we can configure the game to our liking long before opening it. So make yourself comfortable, because HDGamers will take you on a journey where we will know all these little tricks to fully enjoy this jewel of the Battle Royals.
How do I use Apex Legends?
Before getting into the subject, it is extremely important to know how to use these Apex Legends commands . To do this, all you have to do is follow the steps that we will show you below:
- The first thing you should do is not open the game.
- Now, go to the game properties section.
- Once here, go to the General section.
- In it, look for launch options .
- Upon entering, a dialog window will open where you can type all the Apex Legends commands that you want to use.
- Finally, click on accept and open the game.
What are the Apex Legends that I can use?
- Now that you know how to activate all the Apex Legends commands , you are ready to go out onto the battlefield with them. That said, it is time to present you the codes with which you will live a unique experience in this great game.
-full / -fullscreen
- With this small command you can play Apex Legends in full screen on your computer or television.
-window / -windowed
- Unlike the previous command, using this trick you will be able to modify the configuration and play it in windowed mode.
+ cl_showfps 4
- When you have this command activated, you will have in view, at all times, the amount of FPS you are playing.
+ cl_showpos 1
- Use this cheat and you will be able to see from the name, the position, the angle and even the speed with which you move within the game.
+ fps_max (number)
- This command is ideal for computers that do not perform well. What it does is limit the amount of FPS with which Apex Legends will run.
Note: If you set it to one (1), the game will adjust to the frequency of your monitor automatically.
- When using this command, all graphical values in the game will be set to their highest value. It is very useful to improve performance.
Note: This command may cause system crashes if it does not meet the necessary requirements.
- This cheat removes all animations from the game. It is useful to play Apex Legends on low-resource computers and improve performance.
Apex Legends that no longer work
One of the things that we must always take into consideration with Apex Legendse commands is the fact that, at some point, the ones we already knew will stop working.
This is due to decisions made by its developers and that there is already evidence of this. Next, we will show you the commands that have already been disabled.
- This is a trick that allowed you to prohibit the playback of all cutscenes in the game.
- With this command you could limit the number of threads of your processor destined to the execution of the game.
-freq / -refresh (number)
- A command where you could manage automatic game updates was a problem for the pair Apex Legends commercial te. So obviously it was also removed.
– console :
- As in the previous case, with this command you could access the game console with a simple key.
Final recommendations on Apex Legends
It should be noted that the use of these commands, unlike other games like Apex Legends, focuses more on improving game performance than on favoring a player with its use.
On the other hand, it is important to tell you that you can use them as many times as you want; however, when you use them the first time, those settings are saved until you change them again.
It is also important to note that the Apex Legends commands work for both Steam and Origin users. So there is no excuse for not being able to use them and enjoy an authentic gamer experience in one of the best titles on the market today.