Rank Rewards were very recently added by Dead by Daylight at the beginning of this year but Ranks and Rank Reset have existed since the 1.5.3 patch. However, as of patch 5.20, Grade and Grade Reset have taken the place of Ranks and Rank Reset after five years.
Dead by Daylight is not at all competitive in the same manner as games like Overwatch and Valorant, so this recent move from Ranks to Grades can be perplexing for those who were just getting acclimated to them. This is especially true if you haven’t played the game in a while. Fortunately, we have the ideal guide for you.
With up to 500k blood points, you can earn rewards based on both your survivor and killer ranks.
Survivor Grade DbD
Earn 250k blood points or more, depending on your survival grade:
- Gold grade: 150,000 Bloodpoints
- Ash grade: 10,000 Bloodpoints
- Silver grade: 100,000 Bloodpoints
- Bronze grade: 30,000 Bloodpoints
- Iridescent I grade: 250,000 Bloodpoints
- Iridescent II grade: 225,000 Bloodpoints
- Iridescent III grade: 210,000 Bloodpoints
- Iridescent IV grade: 200,000 Bloodpoints
DbD Rank Rewards
If the names Ash or Iridescent don’t ring a bell, they are the new grades that take the place of the previous levels, and the following are their equivalents.
- Silver IV grade = Rank 12
- Silver III grade = Rank 11
- Silver II grade = Rank 10
- Silver I grade = Rank 9
- Ash IV grade = Rank 20
- Ash III grade = Rank 19
- Ash II grade = Rank 18
- Ash I grade = Rank 17
- Bronze IV grade = Rank 16
- Bronze III grade = Rank 15
- Bronze II grade = Rank 14
- Bronze I grade = Rank 13
- Gold IV grade = Rank 8
- Gold III grade = Rank 7
- Gold II grade = Rank 6
- Gold I grade = Rank 5
- Iridescent IV grade = Rank 4
- Iridescent III grade = Rank 3
- Iridescent II grade = Rank 2
- Iridescent I grade = Rank 1
We hope this post has been helpful to you. In case you still need more information, we invite you to look in our other publications.