The first new content included in the Destiny 2 Season Pass system, Black Armory , is a smaller content drop than Forsaken, which includes new Exotics, new activities and a new Raid mission to complete. One of the new activities that you can join with friends is the new event Ignition of Forge .
With a basic requirement of PL 610+, you will want to start working overtime and earn a higher PL if you want to survive for a long time. And in the true Destiny 2 fashion, you can’t travel to these events in the EDZ (and elsewhere) and just start playing them. No, first you will have to unlock them.
The Forge Ignition events are linked to exotic weapons missions (most likely), and by completing each Ignition of Forge, you can win a different exotic weapon on each planet. There is a different Forge (with a different Power Level requirement) on each planet, and we are starting with the first Forge in the ZDE.
How to activate On Forge
To begin the search for Forge and unlock the special event at EDZ, go to Spider in the Tangled Shore. Collect the ‘Black Armory Badge‘ from Spider to begin the first step of the mission.
- Step 1 of the mission: Go to the Tower and enter the area ‘Black Armory -, a new section included in the Black Armory DLC.
- Talk to Ada-1 after the scene and pick up the ‘Basic Machine Gun Frame‘ to start the second step.
- Step 2 of the mission: you will have to complete two steps. You need to grow Compound Ether and get a Core Weapon in EDZ.
- Main weapon location: Go to EDZ (Outskirts / Quebrada) and wait for the special event of chief of the Black Armory. When bosses appear, armored boxes will also appear. Destroy the drone of the shield and loot the chest to get the core of the weapon.
- How to obtain the compound ether: to obtain the “compound ether”, you must grow Fallen in the EDZ. Get fallen deaths and they will randomly throw the compound ether. You need 25. The Trosslands is a good place to grow Fallen.
- Step 3 of the mission: Get two other mission steps.
- These are simpler: get 50 killings of power weapons against Hive and 15 multiple killings of power weapons. Go to Mars and enter a Climbing Protocol to start killing Hive. You will also get a free sword power weapon during these events that you can use. Bring a rocket launcher or any other explosive for multiple easy murders.
- Step 4 of the mission: Very simple. Defeat 25 powerful enemies with weapons of power. This is very easy. Enter the Leviathan Raid alone and kill the first enemies with a powerful weapon. Just repeat and let the enemies reappear and you will get enough murders in no time.
- Step 5 of the mission: for this step, you must collect 20 radiant seeds.
- Radiant seeds are a random fall of powerful enemies. To cultivate 20, just keep restarting the Leviathan raid and killing the first group of six enemies. All are powerful, so you can cultivate them endlessly.
- Step 6 of the mission: Return to Ada-1 in the tower and pick up the frame of the radiant machine gun.
- The search is not over yet! To create the weapon, you must complete the event Volundr Ignition of Forge in the EDZ.
At this point, you can finally participate in the Forge On event: the Forge Volundr is located in the Smidur Cavern, in the ZED.
I just wanna play!
Contact author: firstname.lastname@example.org