RACMDX Da Hood Script is the most recent Da Hood Script Mod, and it is absolutely amazing. It can complete all chores in the hood automatically, and if Flying Mode and God Mode are enabled on this Da Hood mod script, you can transform into a Super Saiyan. You may find all active Roblox Da Hood Scripts on this page if you’re looking for some free money and the Auto Farming capabilities. Obtaining the Roblox Da Hood script that works is one thing; understanding how to use it is quite another. As a result, we’ll also explain how to run the game scripts.
What features does Racmdx Da Hood Script have?
A tool that allows users to modify in-game GUIs is called the Da Hood Script GUI mod. Aim Lock, ESP Mod, Auto Drop, Target People, Collect Items, Easy to Execute, Auto Buy, and Teleport are some of the features of the Da Hood Script GUI mod.
- ESP mod: A mod that dispenses with the need for the player to equip ESP in order to use it.
- Aim Lock: Without making any manual adjustments, the player can set and forget their aim.
- Target people: Automatically fires your weapon at a target after it locks onto them.
- Auto Drop: Automatically discards whatever objects the player has gathered.
- Easy to Execute: You can complete all of your duties with one script, so you don’t need to equip separate scripts for each.
- Collect Item: Obtains every item that a particular kind of monster or NPC in your field of view has to provide.
- There are also God mode, Auto Buy, and Teleport.
Updated Racmdx Da Hood Script
local library = loadstring(game:HttpGet(“https://raw.githubusercontent.com/zekgt/LuaScripts/main/UI_Libraries/Wally/library.lua”))()
local window = library:CreateWindow(“da hood”)
local f1 = window:CreateFolder(“h***556”)
localitemPath = game.Workspace.Ignored.ItemsDrop
localcf = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.HumanoidRootPart
f1:Button(“collect shit”, function()
fori,v in pairs(itemPath:GetChildren()) do
ifv.Name == “Part” then
cf.CFrame = v.CFrame
Auto Farm, Aim Lock & God Mode
Silent Aim & Aimlock
Money & Auto Farm
How Should a Racmdx Da Hood Script Be Executed?
Get a trustworthy, virus-free Roblox exploit and/or script executors, such as Krnl, Synapse, or JJSPloit, and launch it while in Da Hood’s world. Then, paste any of the scripts we’ll be giving you into the box provided, click “Execute/Inject,” and then repeat as necessary.
Scripts might stop functioning if a game update occurs. If so, kindly let us know in a comment so that we may add the most recent scripts to this guide after making sure they function.
We hope you find these scripts useful and fun before the game developers change and stop supporting them. Following each game update, we’ll keep you informed with the most recent scripts. Although the script executors are very intuitive, the first time is always more challenging, so feel free to ask any questions you have.