Do you want to make the gameplay of Sims 4 more fun and enjoyable? Use the Sims 4 UI Cheats Mod to get access to a variety of cheats.
What is Sims 4 UI Cheats Mod?
It is a simple extension mod that you can download and install to get lots of cheats for Sims 4. After you install the model, you will be able to get access to the UI cheats extension. You can easily select the cheat of your choice from the user-friendly interface. There is no need to go through any extensive process of typing commands.
How to Use Sims 4 UI Cheats Mod?
Follow these simple steps to use Sims 4 UI Cheats Mod:
- Download the extension from the official page.
- Extract the zip file and place the package and script files in the Mods folder of Sims 4. You can access this folder by navigating to Documents > Electronics Arts > Sims 4 > Mods.
- Make sure that you are installing the script file in the correct subfolder. Moreover, ensure the Script Mods Allowed are toggled on to access the menu.
- Start Sims 4 and enjoy the different cheats available with this mod.
Features of Sims 4 UI Cheats Mod
A significant benefit of using the Sims 4 UI Cheats Mod is that it has a simple interface through which you can use different cheats. Players don’t have to manually enter the commands.
Simply right-click with your mouse on the mods icon to access different cheats. It has hundreds of cheats that are divided into different categories, such as:
- Career Panel
- Social Groups Panel
- Relationships Panel
- Skills Panel
- Money Counter Panel.
- Spellbook Panel and many other types of panels.
The good thing about the Sims 4 UI Cheats Mod is that it is updated continuously to ensure it works with all versions of the game. Therefore, if you are facing any errors or compatibility issues, you should update the cheats mod.