What is the best SSD? It is difficult to answer, to make this article we are in charge of verifying the cost and benefits of the most commercial SSDs and we reached a conclusion: You have to look for a SSD on discount.
Yes, as you hear it, this is the perfect time to buy an SSD Why? They are barely catching on and the best manufacturers are struggling to keep market segments. This means low prices and deals on solid hard drives.
We simplify it more for you, if you are smart you should take advantage of this crazy bidding and price war that manufacturers are fighting. What should you do? Find a good brand, with a guarantee and excellent technology, that is on sale. Low prices won’t last much longer, they will stabilize over time.
Luckily we have done your homework and got a top-of-the-range model and also currently has a 30% discount per launch. After researching this SSD seemed like the best investment in 2020.
Note: If we get a better offer we will update this article, until the date of October 2020 we have not achieved anything better for removable hard drives
WD Elements The best SSD?
The first thing: Withstand falls and blows . We have dropped while in use, so far we have not had any problems. We not only tested it on our own but searched for it on Amazon, it has excellent ratings and very good reviews.
Returning to the topic, we could say that it is the best external hard drive of 2020. In relation to quality and price it stands out like no other, of which we are more than sure that it will be, as long as it is with such discount , the best purchase option.
We have had a hard time finding competitors, there are some with subtle improvements, but the price difference is astronomical. From less than $ 40 you can get a hard drive that varies in storage capacity and offers you up to 5,000 Gigabits of memory.
Later we will give you all the technical specifications, for now we will talk about what led us to buy it:
- In the first place among the quality SSDs and with discounts, this is the only one that offers a 2-year warranty plus 30-day trial, in which you can ask for your money back if you don’t like it the product. We did not need it, we are delighted with our smart purchase.
- The current offer is from 30% discount of the total product, the biggest we could get for 500GB components in its range. A few months ago the best offers were in Toshiba, now WD is fighting back.
- We install it quickly, it is compatible with multiple operating systems and its port is an ultra-fast 3.0 connection.
- It competes very well in any price range, but is unrivaled in external 500GB hard drives.
- Of all this we found the best offer for the models that WD offers , take a look: https://www.jdoqocy.com/click-100158901-13890340
WD Elements Features
- 500 GB external hard drive
- 1 TB capacity
- 2 TB external hard drive
- 5 TB external SSD capacity
- USB 3.0
- USB 2.0
110.07mm x 81.57mm x 12.8mm
In the box:
- Portable hard drive.
- USB 3.0 cable
- WD Discovery software.
- “Quick install” guide.
Why buy an SSD?
Sometimes technology takes important leaps and bounds and components become accessible that with little investment can give a 180 degree turn to the performance of your PC.
We are fortunate to live in the era of SSDs, by replacing your hard drive from a few years ago with solid-state ones you can improve the response time on your computer in one fell swoop.
You have noticed that all the YouTubers started talking about SSDs, making comparisons, putting them first on the priority lists and so on but… This technology has already been around for a couple of years, what happens is that just manufacturers began to invest in marketing.
Take advantage of the low prices that this tariff war has caused, when the market stabilizes you won’t find so many bargains, the opportunity is now.
What to look for in the best SSD
For us there are three fundamental factors.
- Guarantee: We don’t want to have to use it, once our data is lost, what worries us least is money, but a company that gives long guarantees is sure that its components are good. </ li>
- Price: Compare the prices of the same capacities between well-known brands, for now the market leaders are WD, Toshiba and Seagate.
- Reliability: That your data withstand shocks, drops and surges.
Recommended SSD models:
This is a TOP list of everything we found online to buy SSDs while we were researching to make this article. We compare the model, the quality and the price.
In total there are five options, we make sure to read all the Amazon reviews and specialized websites to be able to make reliable recommendations. In the end, these are for us the Good, Beautiful and Cheap models that have more than 4 and a half stars and at least a thousand reviews.
- WD Elements (Mid-range): 39 $ with discount 30%.
- Seagate Backup Plus (Mid-range): $ 77 4000GB capacity.
- Toshiba HDTB410XK3AA (Mid-range): 1TB 45$.
- WD_Black ( High Range): 102 $ 2TB of capacity.
- Corsair Barracuda RGB (Mid-range): 152 $ , 2TB capacity.
As of today, the best discounts are in specialized stores and in WD models, being the Element the most profitable of all. It is a momentary trend.
If you wait a bit, you may get offers from another brand or another model, but as you well know in the world of technology, it is not convenient to rest on your laurels You have to be smart!
In conclusion, to choose the best SSD , it all depends on what you need. How much capacity? For the rest, choose only among well-known brands and look for those that are on sale at the moment.
I just wanna play!
Contact author: email@example.com