The role-playing genre remains one of the most practical and popular in the world . It may be due to the freedom to tell any story subject to the imagination. With incredible scenarios, characters, worlds and weapons, like the ones we will see in this Nioh Tier List .
After all, we won’t let you go on this fantastic adventure without any knowledge of how to survive it . So let’s start this great journey for this great offer that the gamer universe has for us.
What is the Nioh Tier List?
As we mentioned before, in this Nioh Tier List we will focus only on the weapons in the game. All this because we consider, at HDGamers , that they are a fundamental part of game development.
Starting from the difficulty of learning to master them, going through the different attributes of each one and reaching the popularity and potential of these weapons. We have been able to compile the Nioh Tier List that we will present to you below.
- Dual Swords.
What does the Nioh Weapons Tier List bring us?
At this point it is worth remembering a bit what we learned in the Nioh builds that we introduced a while ago. Only in this way, with the union of all this knowledge, can we create the most powerful characters that the game has ever seen.
But, it doesn’t hurt to know a little more about these incredible weapons that this game brings us. Therefore, in this segment of our Nioh Tier List, we will tell you what the main characteristics of each of them are.
- It can be effective by almost any player.
- It has no strange mechanics.
- It also doesn’t have unbalancing stats.
- They do not need a change in the style of play
- Simple posture changes can greatly affect the use of the weapon.
- For fast enemies, keep a low stance.
- The high stance is for facing a single enemy
- They are weapons suitable for beginners in the game.
- Maintains a reliable distance while dealing damage.
- They are weapons that can be used at a distance.
- They create chaotic environments to play with.
- They can leave some pretty big windows for a counterattack.
- It’s also pretty easy to fall into the trap of swinging wildly.
- Perfect for those who like to dive in and deal a lot of damage.
- Features multiple combos.
- He gets overexcited on attack.
- Leaves big holes in defense.
- They are weapons that provide a great balance between attack speed and damage.
- The blade skill tree always brings improvements to Ki .
- It’s hard to get used to its short range.
- It also takes much longer to eliminate enemies.
- Defensively they are great.
- Drain enemies at an alarming rate
- Players must be prepared to adjust their style of play around them.
- They are the perfect weapons for when you don’t need to swing repeatedly.
- Attack planning is necessary.
- Auto target weak point.
- Reduced attack.
- They are ranged weapons.
- Close range.
- Deals bullet and arrow damage.
- Because it is a ranged weapon, its attack is reduced.
- A Diana bonus is awarded.
- These are low-attack ranged weapons.
- Your auto-targeting weak point.
- A bull’s eye bonus is awarded.
- Melee damage.
- Active ability damage.
- Strong attack damage.
- Imbue fire.
Is there anything else I should know about the Nioh Tier List?
Before letting you go on the adventure, it is important to remember that this guide may change in future game updates. So our commitment to keep you informed continues.
That said, the only thing left to do in this Nioh Tier List is to invite you to live an adventure like few others in the gamer universe .