Destiny 2 is one of the most popular videogames of the last time and to date it continues to deliver hours of fun to its players. This delivery is currently available on Steam, which allows the progress you have made in your game hours not to be lost, and you can transfer the information without problems.
However, we know that there are several fans who have just started their adventure and that they could use some help to play along with the rest. It is for this reason that in HDGamers we have prepared this list of Destiny 2 Codes, so that you can accelerate your progress and enjoy this popular title to the fullest.
All Active Destiny 2 Codes – February 2023
At the moment, these are the Destiny 2 codes that have less presence. However, we invite you to enjoy them in the same way and get the best rewards.
Destiny 2 – Emblem Codes
In any case, here is the list of Codes for Destiny 2 Emblem that we had promised you.
- 3VF-LGC-RLX: Insula Thesauraria.
- 7CP-94V-LFP: Lone Focus, Jagged Edge.
- 7D4-PKR-MD7: Sequence Flourish.
- 7F9-767-F74: Sign of the Finite.
- VA7-L7H-PNC: Liminal Nadir.
- D97-YCX-7JK: Crushed Gamma.
- PHV-6LF-9CP: Countdown to Convergence.
- L7T-CVV-3RD: Heliotrope Warren.
- PKH-JL6-L4R: Tangled Web.
- F99-KPX-NCF: Shadow’s Light.
- 6LJ-GH7-TPA: Sneer of the Oni.
- 7LV-GTK-T7J: Future In Shadow.
- A7L-FYC-44X: Flames of Forgotten Truth.
- FJ9-LAM-67F: Binding Focus.
- JD7-4CM-HJG: Illusion of Light.
- JDT-NLC-JKM: Ab Aeterno.
- JNX-DMH-XLA: Field of Light.
- JYN-JAA-Y7D: Galilean Excursion.
- N3L-XN6-PXF: The Reflective Proof.
- ML3-FD4-ND9: Be True.
- RA9-XPH-6KJ: Cryonautics.
- YRC-C3D-YNC: Spicy Ramen Emblem.
- X4C-FGX-MX3: Note of Conquest.
- X9F-GMA-H6D: The Unimagined Plane.
- XFV-KHP-N97: The Visionary.
Destiny 2 – Shader Codes
- RXC-9XJ-4MH: Oracle 99.
- 7MM-VPD-MHP: Double Banshee.
- JVG-VNT-GGG: Emblem in support of the people of Ukraine.
Destiny 2 Grimoire Cards Codes
In this section of the article you will find the Destiny 2 Grimoire Cards codes, so do not miss any of them.
- MVD-4N3-NKH: Destiny Collector’s Card – Class: Hunter
- YKA-RJG-MH9: Destiny Collector’s Card – Class: Warlock
- 3DA-P4X-F6A: Destiny Collector’s Card – Class: Titan
- HC3-H44-DKC: Destiny Collector’s Card – Exotic: Gjallarhorn
- 69P-KRM-JJA: Destiny Collector’s Card – Destination: The Tower
- 69P-VCH-337: Destiny Collector’s Card – Exotic: The Last Word
- 69R-CKD-X7L: Destiny Collector’s Card – Hive: Ogre
- TCN-HCD-TGY: Destiny Collector’s Card – Fallen: Riksis, Devil Archon
- HDX-ALM-V4K: Destiny Collector’s Card – Destination: Cosmodrome
- 473-MXR-3X9: Destiny Collector’s Card – Enemy: Hive
- JMR-LFN-4A3: Destiny Collector’s Card – Destination: The Ocean Of Storms, Moon
- 69R-DDD-FCP: Destiny Collector’s Card – Destination: Meridian Bay, Mars
- 6A7-7NP-3X7: Destiny Collector’s Card – Destination: Ishtar Sink, Venus
- 6A9-DTG-YGN: Destiny Collector’s Card – Vex: Minotaur
- 69R-F99-AXG: Destiny Collector’s Card – Enemy: The Fallen
- 69R-VL7-J6A: Destiny Collector’s Card – Exotic: Red Death
- 69X-DJN-74V: Destiny Collector’s Card – Enemy: Cabal
How to redeem codes in Destiny 2
To redeem your Destiny 2 Emblem Codes, you will need to visit this web.
Once you are in this section, you will only have to copy and paste the codes you choose from the following list. Remember that Bungie will give you all the instructions on where to find the rewards you’ve redeemed, so don’t worry about it.
- Collect your Shader in the Shader Kiosk in the Tower.
- Unlock a Grimoire card for your collection.
- Pick up your emblem at the emblem kiosk in the tower.
In the event that you still have doubts about this process, here is a video that shows clearly and simply everything you must do to achieve it.
We hope you have enjoyed this post and that you found the information you were looking for. If you think that we should update any information about Destiny 2 Grimoire Codes or that we have made a mistake, do not hesitate to write to us!
Before you finish, remember to visit some of our most read articles: