One of the things that players always look for is the way to improve their experience within the video games that they are most passionate about. Such is the case of Satisfactory, a new construction game where you have to collect resources on a distant planet to build an automated factory. And to achieve this, HD Gamers brings you the most complete list with all Satisfactory console commands and codes to improve your manufacturing experience.
How to use Satisfactory console commands
- The first thing you need is to open the console. To do this, simply press the CTRL + SHIFT + L keys simultaneously.
- The command line is then opened with the “~” (Tilde) key. And if you want to enlarge it, just press “~” twice. This is quite useful for some commands.
Satisfactory console commands
Here’s the Satisfactory console commands list with a description of what each command does.
|Gamma [number]||Change the level of gamma (brightness)|
|MaterialFlowAnalysis recipeName[FString]||Find the necessary elements per second for all the elements that can be created. Requires a large console command line window.|
|r.Atmosphere [either 0 or 1]||Activate or deactivate the atmosphere.|
|r.Fog [0 or 1]||Deactivate/Activate Fog|
|Pause||Puase the game|
|Suicide||Kill the player|
|Stats FPS||Show FPS Counter|
|t.MaxFPS [value]||Sets maximum framerate|
|r.Shadow.DistanceScale||Sets the render distance of shadows|
|Grass.densityscale (number)||Sets grass density|
|foliage.LODDistanceScale||Control LOD models Quality|
|r.ScreenPercentage [percent]||Set Internal resolution scale|
Satisfactory console commands for debug
- AI : ( Unknown use) – Presumably displays information about enemies and / or automatic vehicles near the player.
- AKAUDIOSOURCES: Shows the number of active audio sources + other information. Run again to display default information.
- ANIMATION : (Unknown use) – Presumably displays information about which frame of an animation is playing, the name of the animation, etc.
- BONES : (Unknown use) – Presumably shows information about bone connections and their orientation in non-static models
- CAMERA: Show additional information about the camera position.
- CIRCUITS: Show information about any electrical network (circuit) in the world .
- COLLISION : (Unknown use) – Presumably shows collision information.
- FACTORY: Shows the number of structures built by the player (not including vehicles) in order from highest to lowest.
- FACTORY CONNECTIONS : (Unknown use) – Run again to display default information. (Cause extreme delay, use very carefully)
- FORCEFEEDBACK: Displays information about current force feedback values ??and what is contributing to that calculation
- INPUT: Shows information about which input method is currently being used (keyboard / mouse) .
- NET: (Unknown use) – Presumably used to display multiplayer connection information.
- PHYSICS : Show information about; Current player speed components and other physics related information.
- RADIATION: Displays information related to the radioactivity subsystem .
- SPHERE RADIATIONS: (Unknown use) – Presumably it shows spheres where radiation would begin to affect the player.
- TRACKS: Displays information about the railway subsystem related to the tracks.
- TRAINS : Shows information about the railway subsystem belonging to trains.
- VEHICLE: Show information about the vehicle the player is in
- WEAPON: Show information about weapons or retained tools.
With this list Satisfactory console commands and codes, your in-game experience will improve considerably. It only remains to get to work and enjoy building a mega automatic factory with Satisfactory.