The survival of a species can bring us one of the most amazing space adventures in the gaming world like Warframe. But, the epic missions will be full of obstacles with the sole purpose of taking down the Tenno. That is why you must learn to master the art of Warframe commandos.
With them you will be able to establish a stronger contact with the rest of your allies and thus they will be able to overcome each one of the challenges of the cosmos. So we gave ourselves the task of bringing you each and every one of them.
Warframe Commands: What do I need to know about them?
Before knowing them, you should know that for the most part they are quite similar to the ones we saw in the Paladins commands. That is, they are tricks that will allow you to organize, more efficiently, communication within the game.
They are also quite practical for setting the pace of the game as well as the conformation of squads and clans within the game.
How are Warframe Commands used?
Unlike other games like Warframe, to use the commands you will not need many requirements to have all of them. In fact, pressing two keys will be more than enough.
Can’t believe us? Here’s how to activate Warframe commands :
- The first thing you should do is open the chat window.
- Then you will have to write the command you want to use.
- Finally, press the Enter key to activate it.
What are the Warframe commands?
Now that you know what they are and how to use Warframe commands, you are in a position to discover who are those great allies that will make your adventure a unique experience.
/g ó /d <optional message>
- It allows you to send a message through the global chat.
/c <optional message>
- It allows you to change channels and communicate only with your clan.
/s <optional message>
- With this command you can change the channel and talk to the members of your squad.
/r <optional message>
- Use this command to quickly reply to a private message.
/w <user> <message>
- With this Warframe command you can send a private message to another player.
- If you want to block any player, use this trick and you can automatically ignore all their requests.
- Allows you to change the selected target. It is impractical since you can use the TAB key for it.
/friend add <user>
- With this trick you send a friend request to the designated player.
/friend remove <user>
- If you are no longer friends with someone, use this command to remove them from your friends list.
- This cheat will allow you to establish a MOTD clan.
Note: You need to have Ruler permissions
- Use this trick if you want to invite a friend to accompany you on a mission.
- With this command you will be able to see the statistics, attributes and the entire profile of the selected player.
- If you want to find a partner that you couldn’t add and you only remember the first letter of their username, use this command to find the first player with that letter.
This is perhaps one of the best Warframe commands as it will allow you to get out of a bug.
- With it you can teleport your character to a safe position and report the problem.
- Show the item you select on the store page.
- You allow any link to be posted on your clan’s profile page.
- With this trick you will be able to publish any link on the profile page of the selected user.
Final Recommendations on Warframe Commands
As you noted, Warframe commands are nothing more than shortcuts for better communication with other Tenno allies.
In this sense, there are none that offer a significant advantage on the battlefield. To do this, we recommend you review the best Warframe Builds.
To achieve them, you just have to go out into the cosmos and look for other survivors of the Tenno war and with the help of these Warframe commands, it will be a fairly simple task to complete. After all, the survival of the species is in your hands.