Today’s guide focuses on how to play with your friend in Pokémon Go. First, you need to open the Friends menu on your phone and press the big Play button under Pokémon Go. Current friend. Just tap your friend’s picture at the bottom of your screen, then click the play button.
How to play with your friend in Pokemon Go
First things first First, in order to play, you must first designate a Pokémon as your friend. As we already mentioned, you can assign any Pokémon to your friend. If you already have a friend, you can trade it for another Pokémon from your friend’s page. Speaking of which, the friends page can be opened by tapping on a friend icon at the bottom left of the screen.
Now that we’ve established how to get a friend, let’s see how to play with him. It’s quite an easy thing, really. Open your friend’s page and tap the big “Play!” button. It’s important to note that this can only be done in Augmented Reality (AR) mode. When you click play, your camera will automatically turn on and your Pokémon will soon appear on the screen.
Playing with your friend
You’ll need to make sure you’ve assigned a friend before doing this. You can select any Pokemon you’ve caught from your Pokemon collection or trade your current friend for a new one. If you already have a friend, click your friend’s icon at the bottom left of the screen to open your friend’s page. At the bottom, there will be an option to swap friends, allowing you to choose from any of your lists.
There are many different interactions with your friend. Among other things, you can feed him, visit new places with Buddy, fight and of course play. As we said earlier, to play with your friend in Pokemon Go you need to pet them, and here’s how to do it:
- First, you need to tap on the trainer’s portrait in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Next, you need to tap on the “Choose Friend” option and select the friendly Pokemon you want to play with.
- After selecting the Pokémon you want to friend, you should see its friend profile. You can do this by tapping on his portrait.
- Next, you need to click the Play button below the Pokemon.
- Now you have to scratch the Pokémon until it sighs in relief. You have to wait for the Pokémon to smile and dance. You have to look for a bunch of lights that appear behind the Pokemon.
- You can also scratch your finger on the face of your Pokémon friend. Similarly, you have to wait for the yellow sparks and wait 3 seconds.
- Finally, you can now complete the field research task by playing it correctly with your friend.
This was an article about the steps to play with your friend in Pokemon Go. You can always keep up with Digistatement with the latest game news and guides.