Find out how to win games in Dota Underlords
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
One of the most challenging games that any gamer can face is, without a doubt, Dota Underlords . Without a doubt, a title designed to demand the maximum of all your skills as a strategist. Therefore, HDGamers brings you some tricks on how to win in Dota Underlords.
Although they will not guarantee you a sure victory in each of your games, they are really useful for playing each game and not going out in the first rounds.
How to play Dota Underlords?
Before knowing how to win in Dota Underlords , it is important to know what the games of this game consist of. In summary, each game of Dota Underlords will be played in this way:
- The first three rounds will be a warm-up.
- After them, the battles will begin against the other players or the bots of the game.
- The objective will be to lower the general health of your opponent until reaching zero points .
- To finish a round, you must defeat all of your opponent’s characters.
- When your opponent runs out of heroes to place on the board, you can attack their general health directly.
How do I get heroes?
At the end of each round, you can go to the in-game store and acquire the heroes that you can buy with the gold you own. It should be noted that after each game, you will win this coin based on its result.
On the other hand, when you win a round, you will get a series of benefits such as choosing between three items from the shop, you also gain gold and experience. On the other hand, when you lose, you will be given an item randomly and you will get less gold and experience.
It should be noted that in the store you will buy Hero units that, at the start of the game, you can place on the board in the best way you think possible. To know the best configurations, we recommend you review our recommendations of Dota Underlords builds.
Tips to earn more in Dota Underlords
Now that you know a little more about the mechanics of the game, it’s time to show you the most basic tricks that can guide you on the path of how to win in Dota Underlords.
As you saw it, victory is the best result you can get to continue growing in this game. With that said, let’s get started.
- Avoid re-rolling “Rolling” in the first few rounds.
- It is very important that you have a well-nourished bench.
- Do not use 3-Star units in the first five rounds.
- Start with Tank Heroes.
- Round your gold to multiples of 10.
- Diversify your composition.
- Sometimes you will have to sacrifice a few rounds to get gold faster.
- Whenever you can, buy Exp to level up faster. This will speed up your chances of getting a stronger hero unit .
- Play as many games as possible against the AI to develop your skills. Trust us, this is the best advice of all.
- Don’t get attached to heroes. Sometimes you will have to sacrifice or sell them in order to get a stronger one.
- Always attend the marking. This will allow you to evaluate the pace of the game and adjust your strategy.
- Never, under any circumstances, spend your gold during the warm-up rounds.
- Pay close attention to the pool of heroes.
- When you have the opportunity to buy from Tinker, do it without hesitation.
- When you feel like they are tearing you apart, it is most likely because you are not positioning your heroes well on the board.
- Check your DPS token every round. It’s a good way to see how much chance you have of setting your pace in combat.
- Make sure you are up to date with the latest changes.
- Do the tutorial. It may be boring, but it will save you from losing in less than eight rounds.
- Always have the abilities of each character at hand. If possible, memorize each one.
- Accept all the experience you canYou can get.
Anything else about the cheats on how to win in Dota Underlords?
When you get to this point, we could say that you are more prepared to face each game in Dota Underlords . But, at the end of the day, we never will be.
This is because each game will be different. Therefore, beyond all the tips and tricks on how to win in Dota Underlords , what is really important is that you learn to read your opponent’s movements. To do this, the best way to achieve this is to practice over and over again. Consequently, we invite you to pave your way and become the ultimate Dota Underlords champion.