After being on the top for a long time. Red Dead Redemption 2 continues to give something to talk about due to the complexity it presents. From his missions to the journey through a world with a surprise in every corner. That is why to avoid getting lost, we present this guide on Red Dead Redemption 2 Hanging Dog Ranch.
What is Hanging Dog Ranch?
It is a heavily guarded ranch owned by a man named Mr. Abel . Which is located in the northwest of Big Valley , located near the Little Creek River .
The true attraction of this place is the great variety of objects that will be very useful later. From weapons to medications and a series of tools that you will regret if you do not take them.
What will I find there?
As we have been discussing, in Red Dead Redemption 2 Hanging Dog Ranch, you will find a series of articles of great use. Next we will tell you what you will find and, above all, where you can do it.
- In a box on the top floor of the barn is a cigarette card for Geraldine Emerson .
- Also, up in a barrel, is the Valerian root tonic .
- On the platform of the windmill there is a cigarette card for Augusta Tremlow .
- Lady Slipper Orchid can be found southwest of here.
- Beneath the bunk above the house is the cigarette card for the electrically-powered apparatus .
- A safe containing money can also be found above.
- Next to the sofa inside the house is the cigarette card for Bart Love .
- Far to the northwest you can find the hermit woman .
- Inside his hut there is a treasure map , inside a drawer .
- You can also find a tonic on a shelf .
- To the west of the Ranch , near the entrance, there is a crashed aircraft .
- To the northwest is a dead bear with the Pole Knife.
- Far to the east is a cave with the cave bone north of Big Valley.
- South of this fence is a Lady Slipper Orchid .
Hanging Dog Ranch’s hidden weapons
But, not everything is leisure and recreation. As you should already know, it is a game in which you have to survive difficult situations. For this reason, you need weapons to be able to do it.
So don’t worry, in Red Dead Redemption 2 Hanging Dog Ranch you will find a few interesting and powerful weapons with which you will have something to defend yourself with, at least for a few days.
Shotgun: Rare Shotgun
This peculiar weapon is a rare double-barreled shotgun with a faded dull bronze and adorned with carvings.
Her story begins with the account of her ownership. Formerly of a lonely lumberjack who lived among the trees and the close wildlife of Roanoke Ridge .
But, for practical purposes of the game. What really matters to us are the characteristics and benefits it brings to us. In this sense, it is important to comment that it has an ammunition capacity of two rounds.
In addition, it has a versatility regarding its ammunition since it can use regular Buckshot, incendiary Buckshot, Slug and explosive Slug shotgun ammunition .
Where can I find it?
Despite how seemingly extensive this map is and how rare this weapon is. You can easily find it in two places.
The first hideout is north of Annesburg. You will find a small cabin in Manito Glade . To find this shotgun, just scare the angry inmate and pick up his gun.
If this seemed a bit difficult to find. You can go to the second point of interest. You have to go to the cave that is west of the ranch. In it, you will have to fight against the hermit.
Melee: Antler Knife
This interesting weapon is a rare knife , which features a handle made from the deer antler. Even though part of the blade broke near the cross guard, it’s still a pretty handy tool on your trip.
Part of the story of how you can find this knife, tells that it is one of the traces of a great battle between a hunter and a huge bear. At the end of it, they both ended up killing each other. So just take advantage of taking the knife smoothly. If he could kill a big bear, imagine how useful he can be.
To find this rare knife you have to search for the corpse of the great bear. He is located directly northwest of Hanging Dog Ranch , near the Little Creek River . But, to be more precise, here is a small map of its location.
Now that you know everything related to Red Dead Redemption 2 Hanging Dog Ranch , it is time for you to visit this interesting ranch and, more than having an extraordinary adventure in it, you can arm yourself in such a way that you will be the Most feared traveler in all of Red Dead Redemption 2.