When Cydia was in plentiful supply, lots of different jailbreak apps were released to help users get all their third-party content. One of the best was called TutuApp, and now, because there are few jailbreaks, it is now available for any iOS user, whether they have Cydia or not. Completely free, here’s everything you need to know about this cool new app store.
What is TutuApp?
A top-rated app store, TutuApp offers one of the best app experiences with thousands of modified apps and games, all for free. And when you’ve tried the free version, you even get the option of upgrading to a VIP version if you want to.
How to Download TutuApp:
TutuApp can be used on both iOS and Android devices and also on your PC or Mac. Simply pick where you want to install it and follow the steps:
Method 1: iOS
- Using Safari browser, open the linked TutuApp download page
- Tap on a configuration profile and tap Install on the popup message
- Tap Install Profile when Settings opens and type your passcode in
- Safari opens, tap Install and then Install on the confirmation message
- When Settings opens again, tap Install > Next > Done
- When the Tutu App icon is on your home screen, the app is installed
Method 2: Android
- Open Your Android Settings app and go into Security or Privacy
- Find and enable the Allow From Unknown Sources option
- Download the TutuApp APK file from the TutuApp download page
- Open your Download folder and tap on the downloaded tutuapp.apk file
- When the installation is done, TutuApp is on your home screen.
Method 3: PC or Mac
This requires the use of an Android emulator – we recommend BlueStacks as the easiest one to use – and you will need a free Google account to login to the emulator:
- Download BlueStacks onto your PC or Mac
- Open the emulator, sign in and leave it to set up
- Download the TutuApp APK file onto your computer
- Type TutuApp in the search bar in the emulator and tap on the file
- Wait for it to install, and then you can use TutuApp from the emulator home page.
How to Use TutuApp:
TutuApp is easy to use, regardless of platform:
- Open TutuApp
- Tap one of the categories – see below
- Tap on an app or game to install
- Follow the in-app directions and wait – the icon is on your home screen when it’s done
TutuApp offers tons of content, all for free, and these are the categories you will find:
- App Store Apps – lots of iOS and Android official content, free
- Exclusive Apps – unofficial content, like emulators, streaming apps, screen recorders, and more
- Tweaked Apps – stock apps tweaked with new features
- Modified Games – stock games, unlocked and all in-app features free
As well as all this, the app also provides you with a built-in cache cleaner and memory optimizer.
Commonly Asked Questions:
Here we answer the most common questions about the TutuApp installer:
Is it Safe?
Yes. No jailbreak or rooting is required, and it works on the same permissions as an official app. However, anti-virus software and a VPN are recommended to ensure your safety. And, be aware that, on some devices, because TutuApp asks for certain privacy permissions, it may be flagged up as malware – it isn’t, and it will not harm your device.
What is the Difference Between Tutu App Free and Tutu App VIP Membership?
Both Tutu App Free and VIP membership allow you to access the more advanced features of the app. However, at one time, you needed to purchases a TutuApp Lite subscription for every device you wanted to run the app on. Now you don’t. Now all you need to do is set up a VIP membership and link all your devices – then, one purchase can be used on all of them. Be aware that this will not work for cross-platform devices.
What About a Renewal Discount?
If your VIP subscription has less than 60 days to go, renew early and get a 10% discount.
Is it Legal?
Yes, TutuApp is completely legal to use, especially as you don’t need to jailbreak or root your device. However, you should keep in mind that it only offers third-party, tweaked content and unofficial apps for free, not to mention completely unlocked games. If you are not comfortable with using these kinds of apps, TutuApp isn’t for you.
Are the Apps and Games Dangerous?
There is always the chance that third-party content can be dangerous, although the developers do monitor the app all the time and release regular updates to fix issues. Using anti-virus software can help keep you safe.
TutuApp is completely free to use, so download it on your iOS or Android device today and enjoy the benefits an alternative app store offers.