Without a doubt, this is one of our favorite games, mainly because it features the most terrifying killers against four survivors. Therefore, to improve our gaming experience to galactic levels, a few tricks have been created to redeem cosmetics or free Bloodpoints into Dead by Daylight.
Every once in a while, the game developers release flashy codes that can give you Bloodpoints or cosmetics. This way, players can use them to complete their objectives in style, or use Bloodpoints to buy better perks and make the game more challenging for their opponents.
Though, getting past killers like Freddy Krueger or Leatherface requires more effort than just getting free Bloodpoints. It is better to learn key strategies of Dead by Daylight and know everything that is within your reach with our tier list.
What are Dead by Daylight Codes
They’re a great way to gain an edge in Dead by Daylight, giving you free charms, blood points, and more. Behavior Interactive is the game’s developer and code publisher, so we don’t have an exact release schedule. However, whenever tricks like these appear, rest assured, we will add them to this article.
All Dead by Daylight Codes – March 2023
This is your moment! Below you will find all active and expired Dead by Daylight codes. We’ve tested all of them to make sure they’re working, so redeem them before they don’t work.
Dead by Daylight working codes
- CAWCAW—Redeem for Feathers of Pride charm
- PRIDE2022—Redeem for two Pride Charms (Permanent)
- Nice—Redeem for 69 Bloodpoints (Permanent)
Dead by Daylight expired codes
- ALIENWARE—Redeem for 100k Bloodpoints
- TwitchRivalsTW2022—Redeem for 200,000 Bloodpoints
- BUBBLES—Redeem for Shark Charm
- FINN—Redeem for 10k Bloodpoints
- TOOTHFACE—Redeem for 10k Bloodpoints
- SHARKY—Redeem for 10k Bloodpoints
- OCANADA—Redeem for Maple Leaf charm
- CAKEWALK—Redeem for 100k Blood Points
- IGBPPARTY—Redeem for 100k Bloodpoints
- PRIDE—Redeem code for a Rainbow Flag Pride Charm
- BLUEBIRDBEEG—Redeem for 100k Bloodpoints
- GETTHATBAG—Redeem for 10 Rift Fragments
- BLOODBANK—Redeem for 100k Bloodpoints
- DOUBLERAINBOW—Redeem for 200k Bloodpoints
- THANKYOU—Redeem for 150k Bloodpoints
- GIGXLM3G—Redeem for 100k BP
- 78SNOXXG—Redeem for 100k BP
- DBDTHEBOARDGAME—Redeem for 200k BP
- JAPAN300K—Redeem for 300k BP
- RIVALSJP—Redeem for 100k BP
- HELLOTHERE—Redeem for 25k BP
- YOUFOUNDME—Redeem for 25k BP
- THISISACODE—Redeem for 25k BP
- DBDWEBSITE—Redeem for 25k BP
- RIVALSTH—Redeem for 100k Bloodpoints
- RIVALSKR—Redeem for 100k BP
- MILADYISSEVENFOOTTWO—Redeem for 50k BP
- INTHISECONOMY—Redeem for 50k BP
- FriskkUWUrawrXD2022—Redeem for 50k BP
- DieHardDiva2022—Redeem for 50k BP
- CAISHEN—Redeem for 88,888 BP
- LUCKYMONEY—Redeem for 16,888 BP
- LANTERNFESTIVAL—Redeem for 15 Rift Fragments
- OINKYOUNEEDISLOVE—Redeem code for 200,000 Bloodpoints
- TWOSDAY—Redeem code for 222K Bloodpoints
- VK130UP—Redeem code for 130K Bloodpoints
- 59th39—Redeem code for 59K Bloodpoints
- LIGHTSCAMERABP—Redeem code for 100K Bloodpoints
- REVEALED—Redeem code for 100K
- INSERTCOIN—Redeem for an Arcade Machine Charm
- SEASONSBLEEDINGS—Redeem for 100K BP
- MORICHRISTMAS—Redeem for 100K BP
- HOLIDAYSPECIAL—Redeem for 100K BP
- HOHOHO—Redeem for 100k BP
- DECIPHERSTRIKE—Redeem for 150k BP
- EASYASABC—Redeem for 150k BP
- CIPHERSALAD – 150k BP
- LIVEORDIE—Redeem for a charm
- FORHONOR – Redeem for For Honor’s Charm
- NOTATRICK—Redeem for 100,000 Bloodpoints Offer
- DWIGHTCROW—Redeem for Dwight Crow Charm
- WITCHPLEASE – Find out whether you get a Trick or a Treat!
- RSELF—Redeem for 100,000 Bloodpoints
- SCARYGOOD – Redeem for a Trick OR Treat
- HALLOWHOOPS—Redeem for 1031 Bloodpoints
- SCREAMSTREAM—Redeem for 100,000 Bloodpoints
- DBDDAYJP2021—Redeem for 202,100 Bloodpoints (Expires Oct. 25)
- BOOP—Redeem code for ‘Boop The Snoot’ mask for Meg Thomas.
- HISSANDHERS—Redeem code for two charms
- AUSOME—Redeem code for two cosmetics
- GOLDENBROS—Redeem code for two cosmetics
- BETTERTHANONE—Redeem code for two cosmetics
- Pieceofcake—Redeem code for two charms
- RANKROULETTE—Redeem code for 250k Bloodpoints (Will expire next Rank Reset)
- AD800947-01A7-4DEF-81AD-40DDC501DE50—Redeem code for 250,000 Bloodpoints and 1,000 Iridescent Shards
- ANNIVERSARYFRAGMENTS—Redeem code for 10 Rift Fragments
- FD3EB91E-B741-454B-A5DD-BC8DA406F162—Redeem code for 10 Rift Fragments
- KodomonoHi2021— Redeem code for 60k Bloodpoints
- midorinohi2021—Redeem code for 50k Bloodpoints
- KenpouKinenBi2021—Redeem code for 40k Bloodpoints
- happygoldenweek2021—Redeem code for 30k Bloodpoints
How do I redeem Dead by Daylight Codes
To redeem codes in Dead by Daylight, launch the game and go to the Store menu. Then, press the Redeem Code button on the right side of the screen. In the text box, enter the code. Once you’re sure you entered it in correctly, press the Redeem button and enjoy your reward!
How can I get a free Auric cell?
The safest way to get free Auric Cells is through login rewards. In some occasions, players can receive between 20 and 50 Auric Cells by logging in on consecutive days for a certain period of time. Missing a day won’t delete your progress, but you may not be able to get items like Iridescent Shards. So in short, it’s best to log in at least an hour a day to secure a couple of gifts.
How do I get free iridescent shards?
Play as much as you can. If you want to make sure you get the most Iridescent Shards in Dead by Daylight, you’ll have to work hard to earn experience points and level up like crazy.
How do I use expired DBD codes?
We are sorry to tell you that it is not possible, but you could try changing the date in your system settings. We do not guarantee anything. There is always someone lucky, right?
Why is my Dead by Daylight code not working?
There are several reasons why one of the codes listed above might not work. The most common reason for this problem is that players do not enter the code correctly, you must be very careful and do it the same as above. To fix this, try copying and pasting the code instead of entering it manually. Remember that capitalization and punctuation are important. Also, several players have reported that the codes do not work when playing on Xbox Series X. Some of them have suggested a temporary solution to make the codes work. It involves capitalizing the first letter and then lowercase all others. Now that you know all the Dead by Daylight cheats, what are you waiting for to go for all the rewards?
Before you finish, remember to visit some of our most read articles:
- Genshin Impact Codes
- Summoners War Promo codes
- Banning Simulator Codes
- Life is Feudal: Forest Village Codes
- Demonfall Codes
- Detective Codes
We hope you have enjoyed this post and that you found the information you were looking for. If you think that we should update any information about Dead by Daylight or that we have made a mistake, do not hesitate to write to us!