The Bronze Age is one of the greatest muses in both cinema and video games. And how can we not be amazed by the majesty of an era marked by knights, castles and, of course, dragons. Not surprisingly, it is the most popular environment in role-playing games like Dragon Age Inquisition and many others. But, stopping for a moment in this example, its difficulty and the length of the plot make it an ideal candidate to enjoy the Dragon Age Inquisition Console Commands in their entirety.
Primarily, for trying to enjoy an adventure so large and complex that it seems quite palatable for lovers of role and fantasy. That is why on this occasion, HDGamers brings to our readers and fans of the saga the Dragon Age Inquisition Console Commands.
What is Dragon Age Inquisition?
Before taking your weapon and armor and embarking on an exciting journey into the unknown, it is advisable to learn a little about what Dragon Age Inquisition is about as a video game and thus better understand what you will face.
In this sense, we can say that it is a role-playing game that serves as a sequel to the first two installments of the Dragon Age saga and that preserves the classic concept of the game. Therefore, the most outstanding details that allow it to differentiate itself from its predecessors are in the graphic section.
But it doesn’t mean that they weren’t concerned with improving the plot of the game. Here we will continue our journey through a world in constant change resulting from the conflict between the forces of good and evil that seek to satisfy their own ambitions.
That is why you will face countless dangers and continuous threats that will keep you awake at night. After all, an oversight can spell the end of your game before meeting your goal.
What are Dragon Age Inquisition Console Commands?
A curious fact about Dragon Age Inquisition is that at the beginning of the game we can choose the level of difficulty of the game. An idea that makes us think that it will not be easy at all and, consequently, quite fun and a bit stressful.
Therefore, to avoid suffering from nervous breakdowns as a result of the stress of encountering a mission or an extremely difficult enemy to defeat, various cheat codes were created.
This is how the Dragon Age Inquisition commandos emerged as a powerful ally for all adventurers who want to have a good time living an incredible story of the role-playing genre.
So we can understand the Dragon Age Inquisition Console Commands as a series of tricks that will bring enormous benefits to our game. Likewise, they will give us access to a new world of possibilities to configure and increase the taste for the experience offered by Dragon Age Inquisition.
How do I activate the Dragon Age Inquisition Console Commands?
Now that we already know a few about what this new installment of the saga is about and a fairly synthesized idea of what the Dragon Age Inquisition Console Commands are, we can begin to consider using them.
In this case, the most important thing you have to know before losing your mind and using them around every corner is how to use them. To do this, you have to start by knowing how to open the game manager console.
The truth is that it is a fairly simple process, once you properly perform the steps that we will present below.
- The first thing you have to do is find the folder where the game is saved. By default, it is located at C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Origin Games \ Dragon Age Inquisition. In the case that you chose a custom installation, you will have to go to the folder where you saved it.
- Once in it, you have to look for the file DragonAgeInquisition.exe.
- Create a new shortcut on your desktop.
- Right click on it and go to Properties.
- Once here add –enabledeveloperconsole in the target field. It should look like this: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Origin Games \ Dragon Age Inquisition \ DragonAgeInquisition.exe –enabledeveloperconsole
- If so, click accept and save the changes.
- After having done all these steps, you only have to run the game as a team administrator. Once in it, you can access the developer console by pressing the tilde key on your keyboard.
Afterwards, a dialog box will appear in the lower left corner that will ask you to enter each and every one of the Dragon Age I commandsnquisition you want to run. After writing them, just hit Enter and you will have activated the selected cheat.
The Dragon Age Inquisition Console Commands
Now that you have the knowledge of the saga as well as how to start executing the Dragon Age Inquisition Console Commands, it is time to start walking the path that each of these incredible tricks will reveal to us.
Not without first telling them that some of them will ask you to enter a numerical value to enjoy that amount of benefits. We have marked these tricks with the # symbol. Likewise, you will find another type of command that will request the ID of a character, which we have denoted as ID. That said, here are all the Dragon Age Inquisition Console Commands so you can enjoy a great adventure.
- By activating this cheat you will be able to display the window where you will see all the graphic options of the game. This way you can configure it appropriately to improve its performance on your computer.
- runscript addmoney #
- If you want to add gold to your character’s inventory in an amount xx you must redeem this command
- runscript addxp #
- Enable this command to add x experience points to your characters and thus level up faster.
- runscript bowlingforferelden
- Use this code to knock down enemies and form a shield around you.
- runscript chargen mage
- Changes the player to a level 2 wizard.
- runscript chargen I begged
- Activate to modify the player to a level 2 rogue.
- runscript load warrior
- Opening this command changes the player to a level 2 warrior.
- runscript healplayer
- Command used to heal players and their party.
- runscript injury remparty
- If you want to remove all injuries from your group redeem this command.
- Xrunscript dbg_setattrib x y
- By redeeming this command you will give 1 minute of improvement of x attributes, knowing that x is a number from 1 to 6; 1 being str, 2 dex, etc. in order and y is the amount of profit you want.
- runscript killallhostiles
- Enable this command to assassinate all enemies in the area.
- runscript pc_immortal
- Use the God way to be immortal, although you can take damage, it will not kill you, so you are effectively invincible.
- runscript zz_supercrit gen00fl_ (ID)
- Enabling this command will grant the player’s chosen partner 1000 mana, 1000 health, 50 strength, and 50 skills.
- Runscript zz_supercrit player
- Activate to give the player 1000 Mana, 1000 Health, 50 Strength, and 50 Skills.
When you reach this point you will have completed your journey through all Dragon Age Inquisition Console Commands and you will have the ability to enjoy them at your convenience; however, it is necessary to make some recommendations about them.
The first is that you have to continuously save your game since, in some cases, excessive use of Dragon Age Inquisition Console Commands can cause errors that lead to the game malfunctioning.
On the other hand, it is important that you know that by using these cheats you will no longer be able to access the achievements of the game. Basically you won’t have enough honor to claim them for cheating.
Before you finish, remember to visit some of our most read articles:
- Xcom 2 Console Commands
- House Party Console Commands
- Victoria 2 Console Commands
- Minecraft Console Commands
- Kingdome Come Deliverance Console Commands
We hope you have enjoyed this post and that you found the information you were looking for. If you think that we should update any information about Dragon Age Inquisition Console Commands or that we have made a mistake, do not hesitate to write to us!