History is possibly one of the most complex topics to explain to future generations. But thanks to video games, a possibility is opened to relate great events that marked humanity . It is here where we find the war in Bohemia in the year 1403 as the time where Kingdom Come Deliverance is situated. And as you contemplate a time as conflictive and complicated as a war for territory in the distant 15th century, HDGamers brings you the commandos of Kingdom Come Deliverance to survive and tell your story.
What a great way to study history! With a video game that will make you feel and enjoy, in a certain way, the scourges of a world so different where a small piece of land could mean the life or death of thousands of men. Without a doubt, Kingdom Come Deliverance is a game that you have to try.
What are Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands?
It should be noted that Kingdom Come Deliverance is a role-playing video game with a historical plot where you will have to take advantage of every resource you find in order to keep your faction alive.
To do this, you will need everything that may be useful and in this discussion the Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands stand out. These are nothing more than a series of codes that will allow you to access a wide variety of benefits for your character .
So when we talk about these commands, we mean a really useful ally in your search for freedom and life itself. So you can not stop taking advantage of them every time you need them.
How do I use the Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands?
Now that we know a little more about the history of our society and about the Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands that will help us rewrite it, in a certain way, it is time to start explaining how they are used.
The truth is that it is something quite simple since, to execute the Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands , you will only need to open the game developer’s console. No matter what name it has, it is not necessary to have a great knowledge in the area of programming.
In this sense, to enter this blessed console, just press the tilde key on our keyboard . This will open a dialog box where you can enter each of the Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands that we will present below. Once they are in it, you will only have to step on enter for them to start running and you can enjoy their incredible benefits.
The Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands
After understanding how fascinating it is to study history through a video game and how to use the Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands to improve your experience, it is time to start learning about each of these tricks that will make our an unforgettable adventure crossed.
- Activated adds all inventory items to the player.
cheat_add_all_perks (true / false)
- If you enable it, it provides all the advantages to the player.
- Redeem this key to add the benefit given to the player.
- Use this command to stop bleeding, remove injuries, and restore all health, stamina, hunger, and escape.
- Redeem this key, improvements are added so that the player becomes immortal.
- Activating this combination kills the player.
- Use it to extend an invisible buff to the player and set the conspicuity to zero.
- Activating this command removes the player’s benefits.
cheat_add_item (id (, (amount: optional #), (health: optional number)
- Once you write this code you must add the desired element identified as id and mark the desired number # of theelement.
- If you enable it adds the given # amount of groschen to the player’s inventory.
- Activated adds the advantage given to the player.
cheat_add_stat_xp (stat), (xp)
- Used to add XP to one of the player’s stats.
- Enabled damages all weapons and armor in your inventory, dislodging items, so don’t do this in combat.
- If you need to run the given Lua code you have to enable this key. This is not a trick used for testing and debugging.
- You need to know all the enhancers that match the given token you must activate this command.
- Open this key, discover and show the statistics of the horses.
- On tracks all elements that match the specified token .
- You activate it to search and display information about an NPC and it only works if the NPC has been loaded into the world.
- Used to find out all the advantages that match the given token .
- You need to get all the skills that match the given token you should redeem this key.
- Used to record information about the game time.
- If you wish to find and eliminate all the NPCs that can be killed within the given radius of the player change the code.
- This command removes the target entity using F4 or the cheat_target_entity command.
- If you want to know the world location of the player, apply this key.
- If you enable this command, display the following codes: cheat_no_stash_lockpicking and cheat_no_door_lockpicking.
- Use it to disable the stash lock mini-game and automatically open the stash for looting. Restarting the game reverts this effect.
- This key deactivates the mini game lock on the doors and automatically opens the door and if you restart the game it reverses this effect.
- This code disables the pickpocket mini game and automatically opens the person’s inventory to loot. If you want to reverse this process you must restart the game.
- If you wish to become the owner of all stolen items in your inventory, redeem this key to remove the stolen mark from the item.
- Use the F1 key to alternately turn the mouse on and off.
- At the same time, this code uses physics to push the player up slightly by pressing the F2 key.
- Use the F2 key to turn keystroke on and off successively.
- This code uses physics to push the player forward just by pressing the F1 key.
- Press the F3 key to alternately enable and disable sprinting and you will get the player to be pushed forward by rubbing.
- Activated removes all benefits from the player.
- By enabling this command you will discard all the elements of the player’s inventory and even your own, so that this does not happen you must move the elements of your inventory to the hiding place you want.
- Activating it removes all advantages from the player.
- This claGo cancel all stolen items from your inventory.
- You wish to remove the given benefit from the player you must redeem it.
- Use it to remove items from the player’s inventory.
- Enabling this command overrides the player’s given advantage.
- Use it to repair all damaged items in your inventory, don’t use it in combat do this in combat.
- This command displays the entire map, that is, removes the fog of war.
- Apply this key to instantly save your game with no item requirements or save limits.
cheat_set_all_merchants_fence (true / false)
- This command flags all merchants to accept stolen goods if restarting the game reverses this effect.
cheat_set_bow_reticle (true / false)
- On or off alternately displays the arc grid. It will have no effect if the arc is drawn.
- This command sets the player’s horse.
cheat_set_regen (state), (enable)
- Using this code regenerates the given player status over time; pulses once per second.
cheat_set_skill_level (level), (skill)
- Used to implant one of the player’s abilities at the given level.
cheat_set_stat_level (stat), (level)
- If you wish to impose one of the player’s statistics on the given level, you must redeem this key.
cheat_set_state (stat), (#)
- Use it to create one of the player states at the given # value.
cheat_set_time (# hours)
- Enable it to move time or forward the given number # of hours.
- Use it to set the speed of game time as a ratio between real time and game time.
- Sets or clears the player’s desired level, does not affect faction reputation.
- Applies to insert the time in the given time ID.
- Activated spawns bandits, cuman or animals.
- This command searches through the soul database and generates 1 NPC for each match.
- Applying this key displays the list of souls that is in tables.pak.
- If you have previously unlocked at least 1 stash, you can use this key to open the player’s stash.
- Use it to keep track of the entity that the player is pointing to.
- Activated washes all blood and dirt from both the player and his horse.
- Applying this key sets the field of view to X (the default is 60).
- This command alternately disables / enables the HUD.
- This key modifies the X sight distance for other plants. (the default is 20).
- When activated it exposes the current time of day.
- Redeem this resolution to modify the distance at which objects are rendered in the setup menu, but you cannot see the actual value. Replacing the X with a number (the default is 500) will allow you to wrap this with a specific value of your choice.
- Use this order to change the viewing distance only for trees, shrubs and other vegetation.
- If you need to load a game, apply this command.
- Activating it will alternately turn off / on the HUD.
p_gravity_ (z, x)
- Enable this key and indicate the z, x coordinates of the place where you want to modify the intensity of gravity (the default value is -13).
- If you want to go to the desktop (without saving) you must enable this instruction.
- Used to alternatively disable / enable Anti Aliasing.
- This code customarily disables / enables motion blur.
- Use it to change motion blur in KCD.
- Successively disable / enable SSAO when applying this instruction.
- Alternatively this command turns V-Sync on / off to potentially increase FPS.
- Enabling it closes / opens the bow crosshair consecutively.
cheat_teleport (x), (y), (z)
- Activated the Tele class transports the player to the given x, y, z coordinates. You can end up in the air or under the map. I suggest saving your game and activating immortality first.
- This command will teleport your horse to you.
cheat_teleport_npc_to_loc (token), (x), (y), (z)
- On Teleports one or more NPCs to the given x, y, z coordinates.
- Open Tele transports one or more NPCs to the player’s location.
- If you enable it, Tele will transport the player to the indicated place.
- These supported places are:
- Inn on the Glade.
- These supported places are:
The war may be far from over, or even beginning, at this point in our guide. But it is important to know some aspects about Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands that will make you enjoy the game.
In this sense, you should know that once you start using them, you will no longer be able to access to obtain titles or achievements in the game . The truth is that it is not a topic of such relevance but it is good to know.
On the other hand, the Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands that we have presented in this guide are already verified and they all work correctly ; However, take great care of its excessive use since they can cause an error in the game which leads to a malfunction of it .
Before you finish, remember to visit some of our most read articles:
- Oblivion Console Commands
- Xcom 2 Console Commands
- Fallout New Vegas Console Commands
- Team Fortress 2 Console Commands
- Minecraft Console Commands
We hope you have enjoyed this post and that you found the information you were looking for. If you think that we should update any information about Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands or that we have made a mistake, do not hesitate to write to us!