We are going to discover how to catch Metang in Pokémon Go and thus be able to enjoy one of the most practical characters in the game.
While it may not be that flashy, it does have a few secrets, like becoming a semi-legendary Metagross for example. So let’s find out how to achieve it.
How to catch Metang in Pokémon Go
To begin with, it is important to tell you that there is no way to get Metang directly in the game. That said, we invite you to remain calm as we will tell you the only way to obtain it.
This one is about capturing Beldum and evolving it into Metang. Although it is a very limited Pokémon and you think that it is not worth it, believe us that it will when it reaches its maximum potential.
How to get Beldum in Pokémon Go
That said, there are several ways to capture Beldum in Pokémon Go and we will tell you about them below.
- The easiest of all is to try to have some luck and find it in the wild. Just remember not to disobey your duties like the two cops who got fired for trying to capture Snorlax.
- Another way to capture Beldum and then get Metang is to fight one in a raid battle.
- We can also get it through eggs.
- Lastly, the occasional Field Research task offers it as part of its reward.
How to evolve Beldum
The last stage of how to get Metang in Pokémon Go is knowing how to evolve Beldum. Next, we will show you some tricks for it.
- For starters, you could do this by gaining experience in battles as long as you choose it ; however, we do not recommend this form as it is a fairly limited Pokémon in its base form.
- In this sense, a more viable alternative is to give him 25 candies. With this amount you can easily evolve.
- However, the best way to evolve Beldum and get Metang is to walk 10km with his egg and wait for it to hatch.
If you have any questions about how to evolve a Pokémon in Pokémon Go, we invite you to review our guide that we leave you in the previous link.
That said, you already know all the ideas of how to get Metang in Pokémon Go. So it only remains to go out and enjoy watching the growth and rise of one of the most useful characters in the game.