In an open universe where settings and characters are only limited by imagination, Toontown Rewritten. A game that will keep you glued to the screen with missions as challenging as it is entertaining. And to help you complete them, HDGamers brings you all Toontown Rewritten codes .
Valid and active codes Toontown Rewritten
A curiosity that converts Toontown Rewritten codes in unique, is the fact of its conditions. Unlike other games, these are only valid if the account meets certain regulations. Likewise, it has codes that are activated in certain seasons of the year. Next, you will know all the codes that are working in this great game.
The first category we will explore of these codes are those that remain permanently active. With the particularity that they are only limited to certain players.
- toonfest2014: Redeem it only if you have a character that was created before September 28, 2014.
- flip-for-flippy: Redeem it only if you have a character that was created before June 2, 2014.
- dont-be-wacky: Redeem it only if you have a character that was created before June 2, 2014.
- beta-bughunt: Redeem it only if you have a character that was created before September 19, 2014. Also, they used a beta key
- patience-pays: Redeem it only if you have a character that was created before September 19, 2014.
These are codes that are in force every year, only in special seasons.
- coming-to-town : Only available during the twelve days of winter.
- on-the-shelf: Only available during the twelve days of winter.
These codes will allow you to acquire unique or special objects. But, only in certain seasons so you should be aware of the events of the game.
- Silly Meter: Redeem it for a Silly Meter Shirt.
- Get Connected: Redeem it for a Get Connected Shirt.
- Winter: Trade it for 48 hours of real estate canyons.
- GC SBFO: Redeem it for a Connected Shirt from the Sellbot Field Office.
- Summer: Trade it for a Silly Summer Shirt.
- Spooky: Trade it for a Creepy Shirt.
- BRRRGH: Redeem it for a Winter Shirt.
- Toontastic: Trade it for a 10th Anniversary Cake Shirt.
- Sunburst: Redeem it for a Sunburst Shirt.
- Sweet: Exchange it for 12,000 jelly beans.
- Gadzooks: Redeem it for a Gadzooks Shirt.
Toontown Rewritten Codes expired
To bad luck for lovers of this video game, the following codes no longer work.
How to redeem Toontown Rewritten codes
To redeem Toontown Rewritten codes just enter the game. Once you are in it, you will have to open the book that is in the lower right corner of the screen. Next, select the options and codes tab.
Once in it, you can write the codes of your preference. It should be noted that it does not matter if you do not write them as they are here. The important thing is that the order of the same is maintained and not the lowercase or uppercase. However, we leave you with a small video that easily illustrates the steps to follow to activate all the tricks of this great game.
Before you finish, remember to visit some of our most read articles:
- Gas Station Simulator Codes
- Shell Shockers Codes
- Be Crushed by a Speeding Wall Codes
- Flood Escape 2 Codes
- Beyond Codes
We hope you have enjoyed this post and that you found the information you were looking for. If you think that we should update any information about Toontown Rewritten Codes or that we have made a mistake, do not hesitate to write to us!
I just wanna play!
Contact author: firstname.lastname@example.org