Space has always been humanity’s next frontier in its ambition to expand its mighty empire. That is why it is common to find so many stories where we illustrate a hypothetical future on the next scale of human evolution. That is why today we bring you the Mass Effect 2 Console Commands so you can enjoy one of the great intergalactic adventures that the gamer dimension can offer you.
As long as you remember that in this imaginary future we will live in harmony with other species with which we share the immense cosmos. Which will also give rise to terrible threats that will seek to disturb the peace for their own benefit.
What are Mass Effect 2 Console Commands?
In this vein, as protectors of interstellar peace, we will deal with dangers that will represent various levels of difficulty. Therefore, over the years and thanks to the continuous research of an extraordinary team of programmers who share our love for space games, we find with some traps that will help us in our goal of safeguarding order. and peace.
It is here where we will get to know the Mass Effect 2 Console Commands which are nothing more than a series of codes that will give us access to new weapons, tools and highly useful knowledge to fulfill each of our missions.
How do I activate Mass Effect 2 Console Commands?
Now that we know the origin of these Mass Effect 2 Console Commands as well as their importance, it is time to start traveling along the path of knowing these tricks. To do this, the first thing we are going to present is the correct way to execute them.
Like many other games, here we will need to enable the developer’s console in order to use its cheats. However, unlike other games, Mass Effect 2 has many ways to invoke it.
In this sense, we will find 3 different ways to do it.
First of all, we indicate that you have to install the above mentioned DLL patching tool simultaneously enable the console on the engine. After that, you will only need to press the TAB or Tilde keys on your keyboard to activate the console.
Another way is to automatically patch the main game configuration file (SFXGame.pcc) to remove the game-based console crash.
The last method is to manually patch the MassEffect2.exe using the HEX editor. It should be noted that the latter will require a series of programming skills so it is only recommended that a true expert do it.
Mass Effect 2 Console Commands
When you finish assimilating all the information that we previously presented to you and find the ideal way to activate your console within the game, you will be able to start writing and executing each and every Mass Effect 2 Console Commands that you we will present below.
At / Open string value
- Use this code if you want to Teleport to the level.
- This command displays the squad selection screen (note: after using this command, dialogue and music may be disabled until you close and reopen the game).
- Redeem it to set power cooldown.
- Apply it to run a file in the Binaries folder (type commands inside and the game will run them)
FOV int fovDegrees
- When you want to modify the field of view (override each FOV change initiated by the game (sprint, scenes) until the loading screen) you must redeem it.
- Enable it to give a specific object to the target.
GivePower target power
- Temporarily power up the target, does not persist through loading screens.
- Activating this code gives you 99999 ammo clip and increases damage.
- Use alternately to provide or remove talent points.
- If you want to supply experience you must redeem this code.
- When enabled toggle God mode.
- You must redeem it to obtain the amount of ammunition that you specify.
- Specify the amount of fuel when activated.
- By enabling it you will be able to acquire the amount you want of the credits.
- Set zero item numbers just by redeeming it.
- Opening it decrees the amount of iridium.
- Set Medi-gel
- Sets the amount of palladium
- Implants the amount of platinum
- Sets the number of probes
- Kill all enemies
- Assassinate minions
KillSelf / Suicide
- Kill the player
- Eliminate the target under the reticle
PlayersOnly / TogglePlayersOnly
- Freeze the game
- Show animation data for the destination
- Expose camera data for the target
- Reveal combat data for the target
- Clear the profile data screen
- Displays power data for the target
- Reveal update data
- Exposes vehicle data
- Remove a power from the target
- Set Boolean variable history
- Instaura Boolean variable
- Set paragon points
SetRank target power int Rank
- Sets the target’s power range
- Set renegade points
- Implement integer variable you must use to unlock updates.
- Take screenshot
ShowHUD / ToggleHUD
- Toggles most parts of the HUD
- Toggles Scaleform elements, these are all those related to texts, quick button slots, other commands related to game buttons.
SloMo float multiplier
- Change the speed of the game
- Freeze minions
- Toggle display of frame rate
- Take the screenshot many times the screen resolution
- Toggle free camera mode
- Unlock any achievement you specify.
Latest recommendations on Mass Effect 2 Console Commands
Now that we have known all the secrets related to Mass Effect 2 Console Commands it is time to make some recommendations to be able to enjoy this great adventure without problems.
The first one is that you try to back up your game continuously when you decide to start using these codes regularly. This is because, in some cases, excessive use of them may cause an in-game error.
On the other hand, it is just as important to remember that some of the Mass Effect 2 Console Commands will ask you for a character id that you can get with the display codes described in this guide.
Before you finish, remember to visit some of our most read articles:
- Divinity Original Sin Console Commands
- Outer Worlds Console Commands
- Stardew Valley Console Commands
- Atlas Console Commands
- Conan Exiles Console Commands
We hope you have enjoyed this post and that you found the information you were looking for. If you think that we should update any information about Mass Effect Console Commands or that we have made a mistake, do not hesitate to write to us!