Survival games have been growing in popularity in recent years thanks to the difficulty they represent for players. A clear example of this is Atlas that, from the first moment, will have an aroma to be something impossible to overcome. That is why HDGamers took on the task of bringing you all Atlas console commands.
With them you can easily enjoy a unique adventure on the high seas while you put your skills to the test to preserve your life from the dangers of nature. It is thanks to the action, suspense, incredible graphics and gameplay at the same time that make Atlas a proposal that you cannot stop experiencing.
What are the Atlas console commands?
As we discussed previously, Atlas is a highly challenging game where you can die in the first few changes and have to restart your game over and over again. It’s quite a frustrating idea for any gamer.
That is why, with the passage of time, some hidden tricks were revealed in the game that facilitate the task of taking care of your life. So when we talk about the Atlas console commands we make mention of those cheat codes that will give you access to a new world of possibilities within the game.
With them you can put the whole island and even nature itself in your favor. So it is a fairly practical tool within a game that will make you feel that they are the only solution to overcome it.
How do I use the Atlas console commands?
Now that you know a little about what the game is about as well as the usefulness, or even the need for, Atlas console commands, it’s time to get down to business. To do this, we will go step by step.
The first thing we have to do to enjoy these commands is to understand that they are only executable for computer users. That said, to enjoy these tricks we will need to open the game developer console.
It is a fairly quick and easy process that will depend on your role in the game, as long as you follow the steps that we will describe below.
Log in to the game as an administrator using your administrator username and password.
- Press the Tab key to open the console.
- Type enablecheats (password).
- Hit Enter.
- Use your Steam ID
- Locate the SteamsteamappscommonARKShooterGameSaved directory.
- Create within that directory a file called AllowedCheaterSteamIDs.
- Include your Steam ID in the file so that console commands are available in Atlas.
- Save it and close the file.
The Atlas console commands
After understanding everything that we have discussed so far about the Atlas console commands, it is time to start learning about each of these tricks that will make our task a simple walk on the beach.
Atlas console commands for PC
- Used successively to deactivate / activate shadows.
Stat FPS 0/1
- Applying it when you need to alternately disable / enable fps overlay.
setres (# x ##)
- If enabled, the desired resolution is set according to the quantities # x ##.
- Used to open / close the Bloom.
- If you need to turn Lightshafts on / off this command must be activated.
Admistrative Commands Atlas
- These commands can be used in-game to help manage the server.
- When enabled, it blocks the user from the server.
cheat addexperience 1000 (# 0)
- With the exchange of this key you get 1000xp, remember that you can change the value # and if you change the second 0 to 1 it will share the xp between your tribe.
cheat AllowPlayerToJoinNoCheck (Steam64ID)
- Use this code to display the whitelist of Steam ID persons.
cheat broadcast (message)
- If you want to transmit a message to all the users of the server activating this command forces them to open their chat window.
cheat damagetarget (amount)
- Apply this key if you want to deal damage to the creature you target * Broken *.
cheat destroyall (classname)
- Used to destroy all objects / creatures / structures of a class name, see creature or object lists for specific class names or structures.
- Enabling this key destroys all ships and enemies, although they eventually respawn.
cheat DisallowPlayerToJoinNoCheck (Steam64ID)
- Command used to remove entry from people whitelist.
cheat enemyinvisible (true / false)
- You want all creatures to ignore you even if you attack them, I recommend activating this instruction.
cheat execsetsleeping (true / false)
- Using this key alternately sets your character to sleep / awake.
- You need to fly, redeem this code.
- Enabling this command instantly tames the beast, it can even be ridden without a saddle.
- If you need to walk through walls and objects you must activate this key that turns on noclip.
cheat giveitemnum (ID) (QTY) (Quality) (True / False)
- Open this command provides an item, note them to use it. Example admincheat giveitemnum 1 1 1 false gives you a simple pistol and admincheat giveitemnum 1 1 100 false gives you a simple ascending pistol.
- If this key is activated it gives you 50 of all the resources.
- By enabling this command, you can retrieve whatever structure / creature you are currently looking at.
- You wish to be immortal with the activation of this command you reach the God mode with which you cannot die, except that you can still drown.
cheat hurtme (amount)
- Activating it deals an amount of damage to yourself.
- Open this command causes infinite hunger, stamina and ammunition.
cheat kickplayer (Steam64ID)
- Use this key if you want to kick the person from the server.
- Enabled this command displays the list of all players on the server with their SteamID.
- If you want to freeze absolutely everything except the players and even the elaboration open this key.
- With its activation you leave the current world, use it after saving for a safe shutdown.
- Redeem this key to save the state of the current world.
cheat SetMessageOfTheDay (message)
- You need to implement a message of the day so that it parks when people join the server you must enable this command.
cheat setplayerpos (x, y, z)
- Enabled this code allows you to teleport to x, y, z coordinates.
cheat settimeofday (timestring)
- If you want to change the time of day, for example the settimeofday 12:00 hack, you need to open this key.
cheat slomo (#)
- When this command is activated, the speed on the server is modified, such as the player’s movement, use slomo 1 to return to normal speed.
cheat summon (classname)
- If you wish to summon a creature at your location or need to found structures that would rotate according to the player’s viewing direction, it is recommended to activate this command.
cheat teleport (x, y, z)
- Enable this key to teleport you to the x, y, z coordinates.
- Used for deactivation of flight and activation of walking again.
- Activate it if you want to log in as an administrator.
setcheatplayer (true / false)
- Open this key toggles the cheat menu on / off.
- This command reveals the administration manager of your Atlas server.
- This key Toggles the visibility of your currently equipped weapon / tool.
Just because you reach the end of our guide on Atlas console commands does not mean you will end the game; however, it can represent a huge advance on your journey. For this, it is good to consider some things to finish it in the best way.
Among them we can include the fact that the excessive use of these cheats can lead to an error in the game. Which would cause it to close or any other problem similar to this.
Therefore, it is recommended that if you are going to use the cheats that we have presented, you continuously save your game in order to avoid suffering a considerable loss of progress within the game.
Also, when you use the Atlas console commands you will no longer be able to access the game achievements ; However, the greatest of all will always be to pass each test and survive the inclemency that only a game like this can offer you. So, from HDGamers, we can only invite you to enjoy an adventure that we are sure will give you long hours of fun.