Sometimes we find ourselves with an immense sea of uncertainty when we do not know which game will offer us a challenge that is really worth it to satisfy our tastes. More so when it comes to exponents of the RPG genre where the challenge is usually in the medium and long term as in the case of Outward ; But it is possible that the challenge is so great that we need some help to overcome them. It is for these moments that HDGamers brings you all the Outward console commands.
With them there will be no door, chest or impossible mission to overcome since you will obtain almost total control of the functions of the game. In other words, you will become the God of the game, which is a pretty flashy idea to overlook.
What are Outward console commands?
After the introduction you may wonder why these Outward console commands are considered as powerful enough to give you full power in the game. The truth is that we are not exaggerating since they can be seen as quite simple but extremely practical tricks.
In this sense, when we talk about the Outward console commands we mention a series of shortcuts on the keyboard that will allow you to access certain functions of great relevance within the game in an easier way.
This is the reason why we consider them to be a valuable ally on your journey since, simply put, there will be no obstacle big enough to avoid being affected by them.
How do I use the Outward console commands?
After learning about the importance of Outward console commands, you may want to start enjoying each of them. That is why, from this moment on, we will begin to explain step by step what you need to be able to activate them and take advantage of all their benefits.
The truth is that it is a really simple process and you do not need to be an expert programmer to do it. You just have to activate the Debug mode of the game and for this you just have to follow the steps that we will show you below.
The first thing you have to do is create a. txt file (with notepad) and call it DEBUG. ( It should look like this: DEBUG.txt )
- Open the folder where you have the game installed.
- Save the DEBUG.txt file in it.
- To finish, you just have to start Outward and start enjoying a new way of playing it with its commands.
First recommendations on Outward console commands
As you may have noticed, it is a fairly simple process which is needed to activate all Outward console commands ; however, it is prudent for you to know some caveats about this.
In this sense, it is extremely important that you make sure that the DEBUG file is in.txt format since, if it is saved in another type of file, this procedure will not work. Also, make sure not to open the file to avoid typing problems when the game runs with it.
On the other hand, remember the address where the root folder of the game is saved to facilitate your search. In the case of users who downloaded Outward from the Steam platform, the path where they should save the DEBUG.txt is the following: C: / Program Files (x86) / Steam-steamapps-common-Outward-Outward / Data.
What are the Outward console commands?
Only after you have successfully completed all the steps described above can you be sure that the game will already run the Outward console commands. Therefore, it only remains for us to start showing you which are these key shortcuts that will open the doors to a whole new world of possibilities.
Commands with function keys
- This key will open the item attributes menu.
- With this key you will access the Dev Debug menu. It is quite handy for viewing useful game features as well as travel courses to a map or target among many other things.
- One of the keys most used by users with Outward console commands. This will open the menu of skills with which you can learn or eliminate any of the techniques available in the game.
- With this key you will activate the missions menu.
- Using this key you will be able to take a screenshot of your screen in the game.
Commands with the numeric keypad
- Using this key you will create the Slow Down effect in the game.
- Only for extreme emergencies, with the use of this command you will be able to kill the player.
- Using this key you can add a test status effect.
- Likewise, with this command you can remove the status effect.
- Another of the most popular Outward console commands, with it you can resurrect your player as well as heal him and recover the maximum of your life points.
- Your character will absorb all damage taken by an enemy.
Commands with a combination of keys
Left Ctrl + Left Alt + S
- With this key combination you can force the game to save the moment you activate it.
Left Ctrl + Left Alt + L
- This command will allow you to skip loading and reloading the environment.
Left Ctrl + Left Alt + X
- Using this trick you will be able to open Photon Network Room.
Left Alt + Page Up
- A fairly handy command that will allow you to advance to the next default game graphics settings.
Left Alt + Page Down
- In contrast to the previous one, with this trick you can go back to the previous default graphics settings.
Left Alt + Numpad /
- Using this command you will be able to view the debugging information.
Shift left + O
- Use this key combination to open GUI.
Left Shift + U
- By using this combination you can assign your player the role of Ragdoll.
Shift left + H
- When you use this combination you will hide the user interface.
Note: it will allow you to improve the performance of the game.
Now that you know all the Outward console commands your adventure will be much easier and more enjoyable. All this without losing the emotion of the challenge that the game represents as such.
However, it is prudent not to use these tricks excessively as it may cause a game reading error and cause it to stop working. So it is quite advisable that you save the game frequently.
Before you finish, remember to visit some of our most read articles:
- Kenshi Console Commands
- Dragon Age 2 Console Commands
- Doom Console Commands
- Kotor 2 Console Commands
- Europa Universalis 4 Console Commands
We hope you have enjoyed this post and that you found the information you were looking for. If you think that we should update any information about Outward Console Commands or that we have made a mistake, do not hesitate to write to us!