Video games have the enormous potential to transport us to incredible worlds in the distant past or in the distant future, with the sole purpose of making us live stories that are only limited by the imagination. This is the case of space games like Mass Effect which has a plot as extensive as it is entertaining that requires several installments to explore its full capacity. That is why we bring you the Mass Effect 3 Console Commands.
C with these codes you will be able to go on a space adventure as a true interstellar soldier and preserve the peace in the galaxy. But be very careful as dangers abound in every corner of the cosmos.
What are Mass Effect 3 Console Commands?
Regardless of how much experience you have in terms of space games, when we talk about Mass Effect we are referring to one of the most exciting game sagas with this theme on the market.
Not only for its great graphic quality or its optimization for any console where it is available. Its true value lies in the story that it tells that it ends up representing a real challenge for any gamer </ strong> who wants to test his skills with blasters.
In addition to this shooter trait, it also has survival gameplay qualities and puzzle solving that will make your adventure a true obstacle course to overcome. In this sense, you are going to need tools, such as the Mass Effect 3 Console Commands, to get out of all of them.
It should be noted that when mentioning these Mass Effect 3 Console Commands, we refer to a series of codes that will enable all the hidden plots in the game in your favor. Basically they will give you the advantage in almost any situation that comes your way. Without a doubt, quite an eye-catching idea for any space cadet.
How do I activate Mass Effect 3 Console Commands?
Now that you know a little more about Mass Effect 3 and its commands, you may begin to feel a certain attraction to them and begin to consider adding them to your weapon repertoire.
Before starting to unveil each and every one of them and having such an extensive arsenal of ammunition, it is really important to find the weapon that will load them. In this sense, we mean the game developer’s console.
It should be noted that in order to use it, you must first enable it. This is not such a simple task since there are various methods thanks to the security measures that the game has. Fortunately, HDGamers brings you the simplest techniques to be able to enjoy all the Mass Effect 3 Console Commands.
Next, we will show you the two easiest and most effective ways to access the game console. In one of them, you will only use the notepad. On the other hand, in the next one if it will be necessary to use an external program to modify the game’s permissions.
First Method: Without downloading external program
This first method is possibly the easiest to use since you will not need an external program, with all the risks that this entails; however, you must be very careful as any mistake in it can cause a catastrophic error in the game.
To enable the Mass Effect 3 console without having to open a third program, you can simply follow these steps:
- First, go to the folder where you have Mass Effect installed and look for the BIOInput file.
- Then proceed to open it using the notes blog.
- Now you have to find the line Engine Console .
- When you get it, write ConsoleKey = X below it. (Replace the X with whatever key is more convenient for you).
- Next, save the changes to the file.
- Finally, run the game as administrator.
- Now you can open the console using the key you assigned for it.
Second Method: Using Binkw32
For those who are not so comfortable with the idea of manipulating the game files, we bring this second method which consists of installing a mod that does the job. This is the Binkw32 file that you can download directly from here. Then, to use the Mass Effect 3 Console Commands just follow these steps:
- Download the Binkw32 file.
- Then you must install it in the folder where the Mass Effect 3 is using Mod Manager.
- Run the game as administrator.
- Now you can open the console using the Tab or Tilde key on your keyboard.
Regardless of the method you choose, once you open the developer panel you will only have to type any of the Mass Effect 3 Console Commands that you want to use and press Enter to start enjoying its great benefits.
Mass Effect 3 Console Commands
In this vein, now that we have the necessary knowledge to open the game console and be able to execute the Mass Effect 3 Console Commands, the only thing left to do is show you each and every one of these incredible tricks that will turn you into an interstellar legend.
- This command enables or disables the global cooldown. This makes you one of the enemies, especially the Geth Prime Drone .
- Redeem this code exposes various debugging statistics on the screen.
- Hides all the statistics shown by the previous command.
- Upon activation, all the profile command parameters that you can use are displayed.
- By enabling this trick, the multiplayer menu starts to load.
- Use this key to activate or deactivate AI, for both teams and pets.
- If you want to duplicate your character and place it at the spawn point, you must enable this command.
- When this function is activated, it is possible to send a message to all players in a lobby.
- If you want to open the miniconsole with the word Say, redeem this code.
- With the application of this function the existing wave is eliminated immediately and establishes the next wave from the parameter.
- Activate this code to restart the current wave with the given faction.
- This command kills the existing wave immediately.
- Redeem this feature to send the resuscitation command wave clear .
- If you enable this key, the size of the player is scaled.
- Activate this feature to switch teams immediately in single player mode. In multiplayer, he immediately reduces the player and then places them on the opposing team.
- Redeem it puts you in speculum mode, or takes you out of it.
- Activating this cheat enables the debug camera that flies like the flight camera.
- Use this function to respawn at the starting point on the map. In single player this typically puts you aboard a discharged Normandy.
- Activating it creates a test bot so you can replace your current character with a bot.
- By enabling this cheat, it is possible to change the position of the camera to follow the enemy AI.
- Use this key to return the camera to your player character.
- Enabling this cheat exposes the hitboxes for the body parts.
- Enabling this feature displays the AI cone of sight, line of sight, and last known target location.
DebugAI </ strong>
- Activating this cheat pauses the game, enters debugging mode and thus you will be able to see some internal variables of a pawn.
- Use this command to immediately assassinate the player, even if God mode is activated.
- Use this code if you wish to be invincible as it activates God mode so Shepard does not die, unless you fall off a cliff.
- Enabling this cheat allows the player to go up and down with the keyboard arrows.
- Redeem this key to deactivate collisions with the player. If your doll, it will fall to the ground.
- By activating this function you return to normal speed and on foot.
- Redeem this code by shooting a tracker directly in front of the camera. Upon impact with a solid object, the player will be teleported there.
- Influences the function so that the energy cooldown is instantaneous.
- 0 = This function will be activated.
- 1 = Will disable the function.
- Use this code to assassinate the target under the reticle.
- Enable this key to eliminate all the enemies that are on the map.
- Activate this function to kill your squad.
- By redeeming this command you eliminate your squad mates and kill nearby enemies.
- By activating this key, Shepard’s suicide is achieved.
- Use this command to activate the flying cam that flies around.
- If you need to take a screenshot you must redeem this key.
- Enabling one of these commands exposes most of the HUD.
- Activate this function when you need to change the speed of the game, knowing that if you enter the number 2 the speed will be twice as fast, 0.5 it will be reduced to half as fast.
- When redeeming this function it is necessary to replace with the desired number of experience points.
- When redeeming this function it is necessary to replace with the desired number of paragon points.
- When redeeming this function it is necessary to replace with the desired number of renegades points.
- When redeeming this function it is necessary to replace with the desired number of points of settings credits (also can be negative).
- When redeeming this function it is necessary to replace with the desired number of talent points (can also be negative).
- Enable this code by substituting # for the amount of grenades you want.
- Enable this code by substituting # for the amount of medi-gel you want.
- Enable this code by substituting # for the amount of credits you want.
- Enable this code by substituting # for the amount of ammunition you want.
- Enable this code by substituting # for the amount of fuel you want.
- By activating this function, fuel consumption is assessed , considering that if:
- # 1 is used by default.
- # 0.5 uses half.
- # 0 does not use fuel.
- When you activate this key, it will be increased by placing + X and if it is –X, the credits of the part will be decreased.e.
- Redeem this code provides additional P power to the target, see the list below for how to replace P.
Format for powers valid bonus Powers that replace the P
- ProtectorDrone (Defense Drone).
- GethShieldBoost (Defensive Matrix).
- Inferno Armor.
- Redeem this code provides a W weapon to the player, see the list to know how to replace W.
Format for valid weapons that replace W:
- Unique Armors
- Dragon’s Blood.
Note: Heavy weapons cannot be acquired this way.
- Use this cheat to be able to exit the game.
- This command restarts the level.
- Redeem this feature to disable damage done by both you and everyone else.
- Redeem this feature to enable damage done by both you and everyone else.
- By enabling this command you can select any minion from the full list where you are standing.
- Use this cheat only for tapping but don’t do it where a squadmate is required for the mission.
- Using this key you can teleport the squad to the Shepard location.
- Activating this code unlocks all Codex entries.
- By enabling this command, the equipment menu opens.
- Activate this cheat to set all acquired weapon mods at level # 1 to 5.
- Redeem this feature to get 9999 ammo and super damage per equipped weapon.
Latest recommendations on Mass Effect 3 Console Commands
At this point you will come across the end of our guide on Mass Effect 3 Console Commands and you can begin to consider yourself a scholar on the subject; however, there will always be something to say to enhance your adventure.
Basically we talk about some tips that can be very useful in your game. Among them is the one linked to saving the game frequently once you start using these tricks. The reason for this is that if you use them excessively, it can generate an error in the Mass Effect 3 code that prevents it from working.
Also, as you may have noticed throughout this material, many commands are identified with symbols such as # or P, W, X among others. Remember to change them for the value that we made known to you at the time. Otherwise, the commands will not work.
Finally, remember that beyond the adrenaline rush and how captivating the adventure is with the use of Mass Effect 3 Console Commands, it is important to moderate your playing time so that you can enjoy an experience in fullness. On behalf of the entire HDGamers team, we can only invite you to enjoy the holidays with your family while you recreate an intergalactic story worth taking to the gaming table.