The world of Guilds Wars 2 is, on its own, one of the best RPGs in the industry. But this is not to say that it rules out any improvements to your game and this is where the Guilds Wars 2 mods come in.
With them you will achieve a variety of incredible improvements in each of your games . So if you’re ready, stick with HDGamers and we’ll teach you everything you need to know about these great gadgets.
How are Guilds Wars 2 mods used?
If you are really interested in delving into the world of Guilds Wars 2 mods , we must start by teaching you the most basic of them. This is what we mean by the correct way to install them.
Although there are many forms on the web, here we bring you one that is highly recommended. You just have to follow the steps that we will list below:
- The first thing you should do is download the GW2 Addon Manager from this link.
- After installing it, you should run it.
- Once in it, select the mod you want to install and transfer it to the Manager folder.
- Now, from within the program, choose any Guilds Wars 2 mods you want to use and submit it to the game.
- Here you will have to choose the address where you have GWII installed.
- Finally, run the game and enjoy.
What are the best Guilds Wars 2 mods?
As you can see, it is a process quite similar to the one we saw when we talked about the commands of Guilds Wars 2 . With that said, now is the time to introduce you to the best Guilds Wars 2 mods .
Immersive Interactions – Animated Actions
With this mod immersive interactions are increased:
- The Mod adapts to the narrative in your game.
- The world’s interactions carry more weight and feel more real.
- Highly customizable.
- Bring more life to your NPC interactions.
With the activation of this mod a MiniMap is added that shows:
- The terrain.
- The doors.
- The missions.
- The actors.
Simple Dual Sheath
This mod offers:
- Visibility of fully equipped left hand weapons and both staves.
- Works in the player and optionally any loaded NPC.
- Works on any weapon, vanilla or custom without the need to generate separate meshes.
- Does not use body grooves.
- Include the shield in the back option.
Shirley – A Skyrim Follower Mod
- By applying this mod, you make Shirley Curry’s grandmother a companion for games and adventures.
Better SkyUI Config – Smart sorting by type
This mod makes SkyUI sorting smarter. With this you achieve:
- All elements / magic will be sorted by type (icon).
- Equipped items will be grouped at the top.
- Active effects will be sorted by time.
- Value / Weight column enabled by default.
Dynamic Things Alternative
With this mod you will achieve:
- Makes many static elements interactive.
- Does not affect items covered with snow, ash or moss to preserve their appearance
- Marked by ESL
- MCM to activate / deactivate each item
- Objects are not replaced, but are dynamically changed to different types
- Objects reappeared correctly with locations
- Harvest the following things:
- Skull of:
- Mammoth and mammoth tusk.
- Moose and small antlers.
- Taproot pendant.
- Bale hay straw.
- Hagraven goat head and goat horn.
- Hagraven moose head and large antlers.
- Hagraven’s Bone Totem.
Giant Campfires Cast Shadows- Giant Fire Lighting Overhaul
Using this mod add:
- Shadows casting lightsto all the giant campfires in the game.
Whiterun Watchtower Doesn’t Start Broken
Through this mod you will be able to:
- Delay the arrival of the dragons.
- Make sure the intact tower is not damaged when fighting the “Dragon Rising”.
- Make the damaged tower burn for a while without burning.
Skyrim at War
- With this mod you will be able to implement a dynamic large-scale immersive war environment in skyrim that was lacking in the vanilla game.
Cuyi’s Campfire Backpacks
Use this mod to:
- Replace the leather backpacks added by Campfire with freshly made custom meshes and textures.
- Fix extremely inefficient collision of original backpacks.
- Backpack patch for medieval torch and ax.
Open World Loot – Encounter Zone and Loot Overhaul
Applying this mod you will have:
- A zone encounter that preserves the open world experience with a sense of progression.
- Immersive and balanced changes to the loot list and level that improve the game with progression in mind.
- An easy integration of modified weapons and armor.
Stendarr Rising – The Hall of the Vigilant Rebuild
If you have suffered attacks from vampires, use this mod to:
- Resurrect the Hall from the Ashes.
- Clear the debris.
- Re-ignite the forge.
- Build new towers stronger and taller than before.
- Laying the foundations for a more secure fortified front entrance to repel attacks.
- Gather building materials and repair damaged roof, walls, and windows.
- Equip the interior with a chapel, kitchen, crafting areas, and barracks.
- Excavate the cellar and build a vault to house confiscated Daedric artifacts.
Is there anything else I should know about Guilds Wars 2 mods?
At this point it is worth remembering that there is a huge variety of Guilds Wars 2 mods , also known as ADDONS ; However, the ones we show you here are the ones we consider the best.
Mainly because of the additional features that they bring to a game that complement it in an incredible way. But, if you want to get the most out of it, we recommend you review the Guild Wars 2 builds.
Finally, we recommend that you always run both the manager and the game with Guilds Wars 2 mods as an administrator. In this way you can reduce the recurrence of errors in it. That said, we can only invite you to enjoy one of the greatest adventures of the gamer universe .