They say that necessity is the mother of creativity and few scenarios can fully exploit this capacity than one where survival is the goal. Either in a natural disaster or, in the case of the theme of games like Raft , a shipwreck, the triumph is to live another day. But, to avoid going through such a traumatic experience, HDGamers brings you all Raft commands.
With them you will be able to live, figuratively, a challenge that will test each and every one of your abilities to survive. After all, creativity was always the mother of all ideas that shaped the gaming era we enjoy today.
What are Raft commands?
As we discussed earlier, when we talk about Raft we are referring to a survival game. In addition, it has different game modes but all related to a shipwreck where you will have to collect resources from the sea to build your marine refuge; however, you are also tasked with protecting yourself from sharks from other ocean threats.
The whole topic may sound a bit complicated; however, there are some tricks that will make your mission a simple boat ride through the immense gamer sea. It is at this point where we can talk about the Raft console commands as a series of codes that will enable cheats, and other benefits, of the game to facilitate our games.
How do I use the Raft console commands?
Now that you know a little more about Raft and its console commands , you might feel a little anxious to start using them. To do this, you must start by learning how to run them without problems.
The truth is that it is something so simple that it is difficult to believe. To activate all Raft console commands you just have to follow these steps:
- Press the Enter key to enable the chat window.
- Now, type all the commands you want to use and hit Enter again.
The Raft commands
After assimilating all the information that we have presented to you up to this point, you may already feel the need to discover what these tricks are that will make your trip a unique adventure. For these eager explorers gamers, from now on we will introduce you to all Raft console commands.
- Enable this command to set the hunger to X amount.
- By activating it and indicating the amount X, this Sed set is achieved.
- This code will block health in the amount X.
- Used to get the X amount of the Bonushunger set.
- Activating it will set game mode X
- This trick achieves the fps according to the specified X.
- Through this command the amount X of Oxygen will be set.
Command for the hunt
- To generate you must write spawn item or animal and it is modified according to the desired animal.
- Activate it to get the shark spawn.
- If you want a puffer fish spawn you must redeem this trick.
- This key spawns the stone bird.
- With this code you can generate a flame.
- Use this trick to get a goat.
- Activating this command results in a spawned chicken.
- You achieve a boar spawn with this cheat.
- Activate it to have an extensive reference point.
- With this command the emblematic generation pilot is activated.
- By enabling this cheat you get the emblematic spawning raft.
- Activating it achieves a spawn milestone.
Shift (World Center)
- By means of this code the shift raft is changed to the world center.
- You want to be an expert by activating this command you will achieve it.
- Use this trick to delete item or thing.
Latest recommendations on Raft commands
Just because you get to this point in our Raft console commands guide doesn’t mean you’re close to completing the game. For this, you will need a lot of courage and practice in the game to increase your skills to the maximum.
Besides knowing that if you use these tricks, you run the risk of damaging your game. Consequently, we recommend that you make limited use of the commands you just learned about. On the other hand, it is also advisable to use them only in single player mode.
Before you finish, remember to visit some of our most read articles:
- Divinity Original Sin Console Commands
- Outer Worlds Console Commands
- Pillars of Eternity 2 Console Commands
- Mass Effect 2 Console Commands
- Conan Exiles Console Commands
We hope you have enjoyed this post and that you found the information you were looking for. If you think that we should update any information about Raft Console Commands or that we have made a mistake, do not hesitate to write to us!