The role-playing video game genre is so extensive that it is practically impossible to name them all. And more so when every day new stories full of magic and mystery are born. In addition to having established sagas such as Pillars of Eternity that represent a real challenge for gamers of the world. That is why in HDGamers we bring you all the Pillars of Eternity 2 Console Commands.
It is thanks to these tricks that you will be able to overcome all the obstacles and challenges that a world full of them will impose on you. All with the sole purpose of showing how apt you are to represent one of the biggest and most striking stories in the gamer universe.
What are the Pillars of Eternity 2 Console Commands?
It should be noted that when talking about Pillars of Eternity 2 we mention a title that serves as the continuation of the first part of the story. In this way, we can say that it is a role-playing video game that shares all the qualities of the genre.
However, it is important to emphasize that in this saga we come across a story so complete that it represents a real challenge to navigate the entire plot. It is here where a series of tricks arise that will make us travel through this magical world without problems.
In this sense, we refer to the Pillars of Eternity 2 Console Commands which are nothing more than a series of codes with which we will enable the game’s cheats and which, in addition, they will always be in our favor. A fantastic idea for those moments where we need to overcome a mission so complicated to understand that it becomes impossible to achieve.
How do I activate the Pillars of Eternity 2 Console Commands?
When you get to this point in our guide, you may feel inclined to use them frequently. And furthermore, if you know the history of this game or not, we can tell you that using these tricks is as easy as the Pillars of Eternity commands.
All we have to do is open the game as administrator and press the tilde key on our keyboard to activate the game developer console.
Once in it, just type each of the commands that we will present below and then hit Enter to start enjoying its important benefits.
The Pillars of Eternity 2 Console Commands
After knowing what are the Pillars of Eternity 2 Console Commands as well as how to open the console. It is time to begin to discover what are all those tricks that will make us enjoy an augmented experience in this incredible adventure.
However, it is vitally important to meet one condition for all tricks to work. The point is that every time you open the console, the first command you must enter is Iroll20s since it is the code that enables the game developer function.
- This trick will make all Pillars of Eternity 2 Console Commands work.
Note: It should always be the first to run when using any command.
- By activating this command you become immortal as it alternates the God mode, making all parts immune to damage.
- Activating this key adds the amount (X) of experience to each member of the grupoAddExperienceToLevel (X) to reach the level (X)
AttributeScore (X) (Y)
- You want to increase the attribute level for both the player (X) and the player (Y), that is, AttributeScore player Might increases the player’s Might attribute.
- Activating this command gives each party member the amount (X) of experience necessary to reach the level
- If you want a cosmic bird pet in the player’s inventory, you need to open this key.
- If you want to place the cosmic cat pet in the player’s inventory, enable this command.
- You want the cosmic dog pet in inventory you must enable this instruction.
- Once this key is enabled, the player is awarded a reward with different crafting materials.
FindGameData (X) (y)
- By activating this command you can find the relevant game data (X) for a given element (Y), that is, FindGameData Plate_Armor_Fine. </ li >
- The application of this code allows the player to make any recipe without having to have the ingredients in inventory.
- Activate it to place the item (X) in the player’s inventory, that is, GiveItem Bow_Exceptional.
- If you want to give the player an amount (X) of money you must enable it.
- Activate to restore health and stamina for all party members.
- You want makes the entire group invisible and to go unnoticed by the enemies it is required to enable this command.
- Apply this key to remove the fog of war from the game.
- If you need the party to gather together and rest without consuming camping materials, you must activate this command.
Skill (X) (Y)
- Activate this command to increase the player’s skill level (X) on the field (Y).
- Applying this code allows the player to roll any number.
- Enabled unlocks all locked chests in the area.
- Use its activation to locate all enemy entries in the game’s bestiary.
By the time you get to this point in our guide on Pillars of Eternity 2 Console Commands you may think that you already know everything about them; however, you are a bit far from it.
Since, in addition to all the knowledge that you already have, it is important to consider the fact that once you use these cheats, you will not have the possibility to archive the achievements of the game.
In addition, it is important to make a frequent backup of your game. Primarily because the excessive use of Pillars of Eternity 2 Console Commands can cause an error that leads to a malfunction of the game.
Before you finish, remember to visit some of our most read articles:
- Divinity Original Sin Console Commands
- Empyrion Console Commands
- Stardew Valley Console Commands
- Atlas Console Commands
- Conan Exiles Console Commands
We hope you have enjoyed this post and that you found the information you were looking for. If you think that we should update any information about Pillars of Eternity Console Commands or that we have made a mistake, do not hesitate to write to us!