The most important attribute of video games throughout their history is their incredible ability to bring people together for long hours. Regardless of whether the game has a long story or lacks a complex cheat, the goal will always be to entertain and amuse users. It is in this wonderful world where we find games like Team Fortress 2 and its great variety of commands to improve your experience.
How to refuse to experience an opportunity to enter into epic combats with characters and weapons as diverse as only the imagination can allow us. And if we add the existence of Team Fortress 2 Console Commands, we have several hours of entertainment guaranteed.
What are Team Fortress 2 Console Commands?
It should be noted that when we talk about Team Fortress 2 we are referring to an action and team shooting video game, very similar to the Counter Strike saga, where the objective is, simply and simply, defeat the rival side.
A kind of small war where we will find ourselves in the need to get the greatest amount of resources such as medicine, ammunition and much more to have options to contribute to the victory of our team. This is where the Team Fortress 2 Console Commands come in as a set of codes that will give us access to a new universe of possibilities within the game.
On the other hand, when we talk about the Team Fortress 2 Console Commands, it is not enough to say that they will give you more ammunition, weapons, life or such simple things with this. With them you can be the God of the game and control, practically, every aspect of your server.
How do I activate the Team Fortress 2 Console Commands?
Now that we can start to feel somewhat motivated to play these matches with the help of the Team Fortress 2 Console Commands we have to explain the correct way to use them.
In this sense, the first thing you need to know is how to run them. To do this, it will only be enough to open the game console and write each of the commands that we will present to you later; However, you have to consider some previous steps that we will describe below:
- You have to go to the options menu.
- Proceed to keyboard configuration.
- Then, go to the advanced settings of your keyboard.
- Select the option “Activate console”.
- Next, assign a key to activate the console.
With this, you will be able to return to the game and activate the command console by pressing that key; However, in the event that you access the Steam platform on your own, you must follow these steps previously:
- Go to your account library.
- Search for Team Fortress 2 and click on properties.
- In the “General” tab, click on “launch options”.
- This will open a small dialog window where you will have to type –console.
With this, you will already have your console enabled from the beginning of the game and you will be able to perform the steps described above to access it without problems during any time that you have the game activated. Just remember that once in it, you will only have to type the commands and press Enter so that they start running and you can enjoy its incredible benefits.
Team Fortress 2 Console Commands
Now that we know what the Team Fortress 2 Console Commands are as well as what we need to be able to use them, it’s time to start learning about these tricks that will help us become a true champion; however, it is important to know some details about them in order to understand how we are going to introduce them.
In this sense, we can start by saying that some of these commands are restricted only for the use of the server administrator. In addition, there are some where you will have to enter a value in order to activate them.
On the other hand, other tricks will have the endings 0/1/2. This refers to the following:
- 0 to turn off the cheat effect.
- 1 to activate the cheat effect indeterminately.
- 2 The command will run only for rounds.
After knowing these details, we can already say that we are ready to start our journey that will give us all the knowledge about the Team Fortress 2 Console Commands and their extraordinary benefits.
Team Fortress 2 Console Commands: For Administrators.
- This command is extremely important since it is the one who allows the use of other cheats in the game. By default, it is off.
- By activating this Team Fortress 2 command you can vary the use of random damage for all your weapons.
- By using it you will enter the holiday mode. Depending on what value you assign, the theme will be different. To do this, add the ones that you will see in the following list:
- 0 by default.
- 2 for Halloween.
- 3 for birthdays.
- Apply it to enable Medieval mode on the Server.
Note: you will need a map according to the theme.
- Activate overtime mode in each game when activated.
- When activated, it performs a perfect dispersion of the bullets of:
- The Shotgun.
- The Scout’s.
- La Paratenseco.
- Successively disable / enable random critical hits
- Control the use, or not, of cheats.
- Enable cVar for local area connections.
- Activating it allows the cVar to protect a server with a password.
- Use it to push the cVar out of the custom content control.
- If you want to set the severity of the server you must redeem this key.
- Activate cVar for automatic equipment balancing.
- Enable cVar for respawn time.
- Trigger the cVar to control players who are absent.
- Promotes cVar for forced balance between teams.
- Boost cVar for map timeout.
mp_usehwmmodels 1 & amp; mp_usehwmvcds 1
- When used they activate the maximum quality in textures and models of several polygons. Those used in the ‘Meet the Team’ videos.
- Activating it eliminates the “Waiting for players” time.
changelevel < mapname >
- You change the map.
- Complete list of cVar.
- You run that config.
map < mapname >
- You change map and restart the server – only for the server operator
- Open a server, if done from the menu – useful to skip the step of pressing the “Create Server” button.
- Displays the list of maps.
nextlevel < mapname >
- Set a next map.
rcon_password < password >
- Gives you access to rcon commands
rcon < command >
- Run an rcon command.
Team Fortress 2 Console Commands: For Users
- With this key you add a server to the black list if you have been on it for a short time.
- This command adds a server to favorites if you have been on it for a long time.
- Use it for automatic recharge.
- Apply it if you want to Re-zoomear with the Rifle.
- Use it to keep horns burning.
cl_crosshair_file </ strong>
- If you want to apply the desired peephole you must apply it.
- Alternatively show / hide the HUD.
Note: Requires sv_cheats 1 activated.
- Puts 1st Person model in normal / inverted (left handed) alternately, but needs to be reconnected for effect.
cl_interp 0 ~ 1
- Activating it sets the distance between the models on the map, a good value for Impact Registration weapons is 0.034.
Alternatively disable / enable best hit effects.
- Successively enable / disable body collision. (Only for the client)
- When redeeming it, the time of disappearance of the bodies is established (only for the client).
- Alternatively deactivate / activate the interaction of bullets, explosives and attacks with bodies.
- When applying it you open / close the colors in the exchange.
- Activate it to show the FPS. (No / Real Time / By Rounds)
- Use it to reveal / Hide the coordinates on the map and the player’s speed.
- When you want, set the turning speed of your character with the commands + left and + right, you must activate it.
- Enable to show the weapons of the player you are viewing as a spectator.
- Allows you to set the volume of the dingaling, by default it is 1.00.
- Turn it on to make it easier to use a custom dingaling.
- Continuously disable / enable dingaling.
- If you need to deactivate / activate the 3rd Person in Medieval Mode you must exchange this key.
- Alternatively open / close the cure without holding the click for the Medic.
- Successively deactivate / activate damage information about enemies.
- Alternately open / close so that damage information about enemies is added over a period of time.
hud_combattext_batching_window 0.1 ~ 2
- Use it to set the time interval in seconds for the sum of damage information.
- Continuously deactivate / activate healing information about allies.
bind < key >
- This code assigns a key to a command.
unbind < key >
- This command deallocates a key.
- If you want to throw away the Dossier or Intelligence you must exchange it.
- With this trick you will cause your own death by means of an explosion.
- It fulfills the same function of the previous command, with the difference that it will not have any type of animation.
- This key establishes a vanishing point.
jointeam red / blue / auto / spectator
- Use it to join a team (useful to use if you automatically become a spectator when two players join a team at the same time)
- With this trick you can take a screenshot of your screen to save your game in jpg format.
- Activating it will retry connecting to the last server.
- With this command it shows you the status of the server; map, players, spectators, source TV, etc…
- Use it to select the distance of the weapon, if it is increased a lot, deformations may appear in the model.
r_drawviewmodel </ strong>
- Successively activate / deactivate the model view.
- Use it to restart the server.
- When activated, it searches and shows the function of the desired command.
hurtme < number >
- Use it to remove an amount of life (if the number is negative, it will grant you that amount)
Note: Requires sv_cheats 1.
zoom_sensitivity_ratio < number >
- Activating it sets a different sensitivity when you are aiming with the Sniper Rifle.
net_graph < 0-4 >
- When enabled depending on its value, different information will be displayed, including: ping, fps, lerp, packets, etc.
Team Fortress 2 Console Commands: Record your game.
record < demoName >
- You record a demo with that name.
- Stop recording.
startmovie < “movie” name > avi
- Opens the Source Recorder during the demo and allows recording in high quality.avi format.
- Stop the Source Recorder
host_framerate < number >
- You set the period of the game you want to record.
host_timescale < number >
- Used in conjunction with the host_framerate will produce an output for the video smooth.
Team Fortress 2 Console Commands: Weapons
Use the following Team Fortress 2 Console Commands to unlock and get the weapons of your choice in your inventory.
- Heavy Weapons Guy
After this extensive tour that we have done where we know all the Team Fortress 2 Console Commands and some of its secrets and particular tricks, it is important that you know some recommendations so that you can enjoy this game at its best.
The first one consists of remembering that you will only be an administrator if you create a server for the games yourself. In this way, you will be able to use all the commands of the game. On the other hand, it is important that you remember that in the commands that specify an additional order such as a numeric value or a name, you have to add the indicated.
Only then can you prevent the use of these Team Fortress 2 Console Commands from generating some kind oferror and you can damage your game and that of your teammates. Of the rest, in HDGamers the only thing left to do is to invite you to enjoy a unique game capable of enhancing the most important value of a video game, that of uniting people around the fun, company and mutual collaboration to enjoy a great adventure.