When we talk about role-playing video games, it is impossible to ignore the importance that the idea of Dungeons and Dragons had in the digital age with games like Neverwinter Nights. An offer that alone represents one of the most entertaining and complex challenges in the gaming world. That is why in HDGamers we bring you the Neverwinter Nights II Console Commands to enjoy it.
With these tricks you will be able to overcome several of the obstacles that a game that is designed to squeeze the most of your talent will impose on you. After all, his goal is to become a true legend worthy of dedicating songs for eternity.
What are the Neverwinter Nights II Console Commands?
To begin to know all the secrets of the Neverwinter Nights II Console Commands it is important to start by commenting on what the game is about as such. In this sense, we can summarize that it is a role-playing game set in a fantasy world in the style of the Middle Ages.
It is in this incredible world where all kinds of adventures will take place, with levels of difficulty so varied that it will be difficult to adapt to one of them, is the ideal home for some tricks to emerge to make life easier in those challenges where the feeling that reigns is that of an almost impossible goal.
So when we talk about those particular cheats, we refer to each and every Neverwinter Nights II Console Commands which are, in a nutshell, a series of codes that will enable all cheats of the game. In this way, you will find the possibility of getting all the gold you want until you become an immortal being. Without a doubt, an idea that you cannot ignore.
How do I use the Neverwinter Nights II Console Commands?
Now that you know a little about what the Neverwinter Nights II Console Commands are about, you may start to feel motivated to use them on a regular basis. In this case, we will teach you how to execute them in the correct way.
To do this, you just have to follow the following steps to the letter:
First, you have to open the developer console by pressing the tilde key on your keyboard. Here you will see a dialog box, similar to chat.
Once the console is open, you have to type DebugMode 1 to enable the commands.
Now, you just have to start typing the Neverwinter Nights II Console Commands that you want to use, press Enter and start enjoying each and every one of the benefits they bring to your crusade.
The Neverwinter Nights II Console Commands
After you manage to assimilate all the information we have shared up to this point about the commands of Neverwinter Nights II, it is the ideal time to start discovering what are those tricks that will make our trip a unique adventure.
- Use this command to enable the debugging feature of the game. In other words, without it, none of the Neverwinter Nights II Console Commands will be able to function.
- 0 = It is disabled.
- 1 = Commands are enabled.
Commands to modify attributes
- Activating this cheat gives you 20 for each stat.
- This cheat adds an amount # of feat to your selected character.
- Activating this command decreases the player’s experience points according to the value # entered.
- Use this cheat to disconnect the level if the player’s experience points are close to 0.
rs ga_influence (x, y)
- With this trick you can increase the level of influence for a certain partner.
- Use this cheat to remove the feat corresponding to that number.
- If you activate this function, the controlled character is returned to normal.
rs ga_alignment (-1,0)
- Enabling this code moves a point towards evil.
rs ga_alignment (1,0)
- Use eThis function to move a point towards the good.
rs ga_alignment (1,1)
- By means of this key you can move a point towards the Law.
- If you need to level up, use this trick and replace X with the level you want to have.
- Activating this command will reset the game’s combat points.
- Use this command to increase your x points Spell Resistance or Magic Defense .
- Use this command to increase your Constitution x points.
- Use this command to increase your Carisma x points.
- Use this command to increase x points you Skill.
- Use this command to increase x points you Strength.
- Use this command to increase x points you Age.
- Use this command to increase x points you Magic.
- Use this command to increase x points you Inteligencia.
- Use this command to increase your x points Base attack .
- Use this command to increase x points you Race.
- Use this command to increase your Willpower
- Use this command to increase your Reflections
- Use this command to increase your Strength.
rs ga_global_int (“01_Mineral_New”, “1”)
- Redeem this key earns “1” more gold find.
- If you want to give a spell you must identify it by its number # to the character.
giveitem (item tag) #
- With the activation of this cheat the active player is given an item.
- By enabling this key the player reaches the desired # amount of gold.
- Use this key to access all the spells in the game.
- Through this command you will be able to open a debugging dialog with an option to open the group list, in order to change group member at any time.
rs ga_party_limit (6)
- By means of this key, the number of party members you can have at the same time is increased to 6.
- Activate this command to generate a dungeon master NPC that will allow you to spawn items, add journal entries, open shops, add or remove party members, and teleport.
rs ga_alignment (-1,1)
- If you need to move a point into Chaos, you should use this trick.
- Use this trick to turn your controlled character into a different creature.
- With this cheat you activate God mode and you will be invincible.
- If you want to ride a horse you must enable this function.
- You need to get flying cows you must activate this code.
Commands to modify game functions
- This command activates a simple influence editor, in the form of a dialog.
- Use this trick that allows you to use the camera with better scrolling.
rs ga_time_advance (Hours, Min, Sec, Milli)
- This command replaces the hours, minutes, seconds and milliseconds with the time you want to advance.
Commands to modify the appearance
Set Appearance #
- If you enable this command to make your character look # specified from the lookup file reference table.
Latest recommendations on Neverwinter Nights II Console Commands
Now that you know all the commands in Neverwinter Nights II you may feel completely ready to go on an epic crusade; however, it never hurts to have some tips to improve your experience.
The first one is for you to regulate the use of these tricks. Primarily because excessive use of them can lead to catastrophic failures within the game that prevent you from being able to fully enjoy it.
On the other hand, some commands will generate a kind of portal in the shape of a blue star within the game, we recommend setting the graphics to a medium level, at least, to be able to view them. If you do not direct your character to him, you will not be able to activate the trap.
To finish with the Neverwinter Nights II Console Commands, only remains to invite you to make a backup of your progress frequently to avoid losing your game. That said, we invite you to enjoy an adventure that we are sure you will enjoy to the fullest, especially if you are a lover of one of the largest and longest-lasting game genres in history.